the "Thanksgiving dick" prank [Request]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Diggygoglol

Active Poster
May 26, 2014
Vermont, United States
Hey guys. Got a problem.

My boss thinks its okay to make me miss my thanks giving dinner for what would be the third year in a row. I dont mind working the 8 hours, but the problem is, he declined to give me and my co worker any additional benefits. Although it is legal to do this, moraly it os wromg. My family is upset that they were not able to enjoy the one meal a year they can have with me because of distance between housing (aunts and uncles etc.)

So here is what I would like to do:
My boss is a lazy ******. He works over nights and doesn't like to do anything. I plan on quitting so I'm going to post a nice little video on his wall.

I would like to break into his security cameras that are in his store to get a peak at what he does all night. He can access the cameras via his phone and computers at home so I know its possible to get in from my computers.

I was thinking making cookie logger on a usb and use it in his computer and get some info. Then get access. Any thoughts to make a fool of him or get back.

I would love to explain some of the things he does and how he really treats us but this isn't the post for that.
This is a request for some techy peeps. Thanks in advanced.

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
Find the web address / ip of the cameras, rat his computer or put a keylogger on it somehow. Pretty sure this would work, but if there's any techier person than me, feel free to correct me

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.