Thought that Maybe it's my turn to introduce myself

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
Yo hello crunchers, just thought that i should introduce myself in the fact that i've been here a while now and never introduced myself!

So well my name i Marcus which is pretty obvious from my name
And
Im from norway, and im 16! And i have a girlfriend which is 18! And we've been togheter for about a year now.
but im a 97 and she's 96, but since she has birthday a bit earlier in the year than me, she is now ATM 2 years older than me, but I have birthday 6 october which is just about 3 weeks ahead of us now so it won't last for long!

But And Im that kind of guy who looooves :heart: modding :heart: LOVES IT!

And i like skateboarding, i actually had a sponsor before but i quitet the damn sponsor because of the big pressure and because im to cool for that shit;P

and i also likes to chill around in the capital of norway with my friends, just joking around and play some paintball and stuff like that.

Im kind of a bit new to modding but i do know the most, im struggling a bit with learning all the different names for all the different things! But im not one of those noobs that still don't know what an FTP server is atleast.

But just to have it said... There's not possible to find any one in this world more unlucky than me!

Something that some of you might already have seen is that i've had some really big issues with my jailbroken ps3 because of all the problems i've had
And especially with downgrading and being stuck on a firmware!
ass well as my blu-ray laser in the ps3 just got broken a phew days ago!
And today my 2000 GB harddrive i had ALL my ps3 games on, just got broken! OMG!
Luckily i atleast had Black Ops 2 on my ps3 harddisk!

But anyway hope to get better known with you. crunchers:heart:

Reactions: Younis

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
Daamn, i was just waiting for my friend speakin in the phone i can't have used that long time what tha ****?

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Yo hello crunchers, just thought that i should introduce myself in the fact that i've been here a while now and never introduced myself!

So well my name i Marcus which is pretty obvious from my name
And
Im from norway, and im 16! And i have a girlfriend which is 18! And we've been togheter for about a year now.
but im a 97 and she's 96, but since she has birthday a bit earlier in the year than me, she is now ATM 2 years older than me, but I have birthday 6 october which is just about 3 weeks ahead of us now so it won't last for long!

But And Im that kind of guy who looooves :heart: modding :heart: LOVES IT!

And i like skateboarding, i actually had a sponsor before but i quitet the damn sponsor because of the big pressure and because im to cool for that shit;P

and i also likes to chill around in the capital of norway with my friends, just joking around and play some paintball and stuff like that.

Im kind of a bit new to modding but i do know the most, im struggling a bit with learning all the different names for all the different things! But im not one of those noobs that still don't know what an FTP server is atleast.

But just to have it said... There's not possible to find any one in this world more unlucky than me!

Something that some of you might already have seen is that i've had some really big issues with my jailbroken ps3 because of all the problems i've had
And especially with downgrading and being stuck on a firmware!
ass well as my blu-ray laser in the ps3 just got broken a phew days ago!
And today my 2000 GB harddrive i had ALL my ps3 games on, just got broken! OMG!
Luckily i atleast had Black Ops 2 on my ps3 harddisk!

But anyway hope to get better known with you. crunchers:heart:
Welcome to ConsoleCrunch :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Kkddkf has posted a new reply in the thread "Call of Duty: Black Ops (USA+DLC) [BLUS30591]".