To read to avoid the console stealers id ps3

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
Tips from FuryDex vs console stealers id

stealer-console-id-ps3.jpg

I made a small post for the "victims" of Tools with CID stealer.

After having studied their functioning I realized that some take advantage of it as an excuse, it is a vast scam on the part of those who sell CID to say SINGLE! They are resold several times.

Even after having tested some tools under Vmware or VirtualBox, the tool can have a stealer that activates after about ten uses.

So, to avoid giving his REALLY UNIQUE CID, a technique that has proved to me:

In order you must first of all a personal computer, do not have open internet browser, keyboard encryptor and of course, your sensitive data encrypted ... ..

Prohibit the tool you are going to use to connect to the internet with a firewall to prohibit all types of outgoing connections. (Even for an update search, it will not be able to connect)
Use only tmapi dll, ccapi and even ps3Lib from reliable source. If they are provided with the tool, replace them. If they are compiled with the tool, then do not use it.
Launch the FMT Console Manager By Estone version (For 2.60, do not permanently save your CID to the console. Do not use the PSID Set Boot, it will force you to think of injecting the right CID but Also the CID banned!)
Inject a valid CID to connect to the PSN (Console id id: 000000010084000614AAA5712345678910F: Games launched and known to the PSN)
Once online, inject a banned CID Console ID BANNI: 0000000100840007100AAA467AAA111A
Connect your tool (Which will trigger a possible CID stealer to the 2,5,7 or 15th Usage)
The CID recovered by the CID stealer will be the last one you injected, the banned
If you changed the tool, stop all previously used tools.

Repeat the same procedure with your CID and the new tool you are going to use.

In case of doubt about a possible infection of your PC such as a key logger that would record everything you enter on your keyboard, Use a virtual keyboard with your mouse, copy function, paste.

A big thank you to FuryDex for these useful tips

Reactions: furydex

hacker one

Local Celebrity
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jul 2, 2018
Thanks,Great Job

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i bet you can use yt to find out how
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea you right
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the oly thing what you gonna see is a message that says PPPwn you cant do anything with it
  • @ lurch6661:
    you no what be cool if you do the jailbreak and record it and post it to you tube
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i dont even know mutch about it yet this is gonna be my first xploit
  • @ lurch6661:
    hell yea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    only doing it for the free games tho the rest i dont care about
  • @ lurch6661:
    its cool to mod things
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    like ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    it wont be online games tho
  • @ lurch6661:
    evrything that is modable
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i no i would just do it to have it done
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    but like you said i dont think there are cids
  • @ lurch6661:
    for ps4 and five\
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nope ones you banned thats it haha maybe that a good thing that there isnt a online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you wont be banned for moddign ofline games tho
  • @ lurch6661:
    i would mod a ps5
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    modding
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the xploit for ps5 are more that ps4 tho
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    then
    @ QM|T_JinX: then