Transferring files from virtual machine to external hard drive

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Japowger

Member
May 15, 2022
36
2
68
Can files be transfered from a virtual machine directly to a fat 32 external hard drive without touching any other pc files? How does that work?

When testing the legitamacy of an eboot.bin file with a virtual machine, what should I be looking for? How would I know if it were to have viruses?

What else do I need to know?
 
Can files be transfered from a virtual machine directly to a fat 32 external hard drive without touching any other pc files? How does that work?

When testing the legitamacy of an eboot.bin file with a virtual machine, what should I be looking for? How would I know if it were to have viruses?

What else do I need to know?
I've told you numerous times over email on how to do it.
 
I've told you numerous times over email on how to do it.
I remember you telling me in one reply to use virtual machine to download the file and to just simply delete the virtual machine once I thought the file was safe enough, and in a previous reply you told me to use virtual machine and then install windows 10 and then do the transfer. I don't think you ever told me HOW TO transfer the file from the virtual machine straight to the external hard drive without touching any other pc files. Can you tell me how to do that transfer in this thread?
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.