[TUT] How to RTM over Wifi without a lan cable

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
Hello ConsoleCrunch,

Today I'm here to make a post about a discovery. Now i don't know if this has been discovered before, or is included in the original RTM over WiFi , maybe i misunderstood something.

To start off, i found this because i was trying to RTM without a LAN due to me having the worst LAN cable in history. I also didn't want to use the LAN cable to PC for WiFi method because that just slows the connection down. Also i wanted to put my PS3 into DMZ, so that i had a open nat type, however this didnt seem to work well with the lan cable.

This is not going to be a long tutorial but a rather short one. I don't know if this works without DMZ because i cant be bothered to change my network settings. The first thing that you should do is remove the LAN cable and connect your PS3 to your WiFi, this shouldn't take to long. If you want to have the same settings as me just put your PS3 into DMZ, HIS tutorial on this can be found, http://www.*************.com/forums/...-dmz-mode.html . Now all you have to do is, open your favorite RTM tool, start the game, connect and attach and you should be able to RTM.

Like i said above I dont know if this was posted before, i did a quick NGU search. If it was already posted this post can be deleted by the mods.

Cred!tz~HighOnDrugz
de150d951c35bfda51165870cbe2dd1d
:cool:Enjoy Thx To NGU And
HighOnDrugz:oops::eek::eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ lurch6661: good movie