PC (TUTORIAL) How to Add Freeze Gun Protection To Your Own MD Essentials Source

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

PPRX

Oct 8, 2017
PPRX's GTA:IV Simple Script Coding Tutorial
for Script Beginners

* Sorry for My Bad English :( *

In this tutorial used Sublime Text 3.

Hi guys. today i will show you how to add simple freeze gun protection to MD Essentials source.
There is no detailed explanation of the native function in this tutorial.

1. Go to MD_Menu_Contents Folder
kPZELTn.png

2. Next, Create New C File. / File Name: MC_Protection_Loop.c
wJeOXix.png

3. Next, Open MC_Protection_Loop.c with your own text editor and add protection code
SC1kAs1.png

This code must be in a loop. If it detects that the player have "WEAPON ROCKET", it will be deleted automatically.

4. Next, go up the directory, open MD_Essentials.c and include "MC_Protection_Loop.C
yu88oVv.png

5. Next, Place "MC_Protection_Loop" inside the loop of the menu. Protection is not needed offline, so place it inside "IS_NETWORK_SESSION".
RXhOyRa.png

6. Next, go to the MD_Menu_Config folder and open "MD_Vars.h" with your own text editor.
2qiNOaV.png

7. Next, Add a new bool for freeze gun protection. since it is set to "true", protection is set ON by default. by setting it to "false" you can set it to OFF by default.
MTLSkeT.png

8. Next, go to MD_Menu Contents folder, open MC_Menu_Settins.c with your own text editor and add new code.
In this example, I will create freeze gun protection bool in the menu setting. This will make can protection OFF and ON.
DGp0M8W.png

This code is needed for make protection OFF & ON. please note the number of "Selected Item". if you make a mistake number, bool does not work.
KAZj57b.png

OK. freeze gun protection has been added to MD Essentials. Next, compile. For compiling, use the attached Motions97 Compiler.
UpJeeX9.png

When compiling is completed normally, the SCO file is output. If you work from a clean MD Essential, the SCO size will be 249 KB.
SCO can be compressed and there is no problem.
5Dah1Pp.png

That's all. Thanks :)
I hope this tutorial will help as many script beginners.

Credits:
PPRX
DEVILSDESIGN (MD Essential Menu Base)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: