PS3 ULTIMATE CLASS TOOL BY EXIIL

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ExIIL

Nov 4, 2015
FOR PS3

Yo another Release c:

Had this for my own, but why not share it.

What can this Tool do?
- Connect to your Ps3 (CCapi/Tmapi)
- Change your Bo2 Stats (prestige/level)
- Give you the sticky Ghosts Camo on EVERY Weapon (Online, Private, Lobby)
- Give you Sticky camos for your Online Weapon. (Digital CE INCLUDED)
- Set your Primary Weapon (Secondary Weapon can be set as Primary)
- Set your Secondary Weapon (Every single Primary Weapon can be set a Secondary) !DOUBLE DSR, ETC POSSIBLE!
- Set 2nd Attachment (Primary Weapon)
- Set 3rd Attachment (Primary Weapon)
- Set 1st Attachment (Secondary Weapon)
- Set 2nd Attachment (Secondary Weapon)
- Set Every Single Perk for Perk 1,2,3,4,5 and 6
- Change your Primary grenade to everything possible (Every Primary Weapon, Every secondary Weapon, every primary grenade and every tactical grenade)
- Change your tactical grenade to: (Some Primary Weapons, some secondary weapons, some primary grenades (Semtex, etc), tactical grenades)
!4 Weapons Classes are possible! :) (set up your OWN 4 Weapons class)

- Change your Wildcards (Very Buggy!)
- Change Reflex Crosshair from primary Weapon
- Change ED-Tech Crosshair from primary Weapon
- Change ACOG Crosshair from primary Weapon
- Change Hybrid Crosshair from primary Weapon
- Set checkerboard Scorestreaks

Tutorial for Double Weapons:
- You NEED the Wildcard Overkill
- The 2 Weapons NEED to have DIFFERENT attachments!

Credits:
Offsets and Bytes: ExIIL / SHModding (me)

Stats: JeWeL's Offset Thread
Ghosts Camo Bytes: xChaosMods

Pictures:
2cQBMwA.png

Hv5wf1a.png

SiomSKG.png

UERi2Rw.png

cJOnn3H.png

6LQKlFX.png

7flkRq0.png

Download:
Mediafire - BO2 Ultimate Class Tool by ExIIL

Virustotal: (10/63) Because of Encryption
Virustotal - BO2 Ultimate Class Tool by ExIIL

Reactions: Corrupted

MyHoesAreLoyal

Getting Fucked
Console ID Poster
Oct 30, 2015
Fanboy of ExiLe? It's a rhetorical question. BO2 is old lad why waste your time on a 5 year old game no one gaf about classes, no disrespect for your tool if it is yours, all modders care about is the best wanky aimbot, btw unless your Virus Scan is 0/63 please don't post no one likes a backdoor virus of any kind I'm sure you can appreciate this as I appreciate your effort to post for the site, thank you.

ExIIL

Nov 4, 2015
Fanboy of ExiLe? It's a rhetorical question. BO2 is old lad why waste your time on a 5 year old game no one gaf about classes, no disrespect for your tool if it is yours, all modders care about is the best wanky aimbot, btw unless your Virus Scan is 0/63 please don't post no one likes a backdoor virus of any kind I'm sure you can appreciate this as I appreciate your effort to post for the site, thank you.

Well I don't like people stealing my code lol. Open the tool in sandboxie if you really don't trust me. Modding Since 2012, I don't think im a fanboy of anyone LOL (SwA_x_iClan)

ExIIL

Nov 4, 2015

I don't care if my Tool get's attention or not, that's what you want to say. Why should I go for that, what the masses like. I go for that what I like, so IDC.

May 3, 2018
I don't care if my Tool get's attention or not, that's what you want to say. Why should I go for that, what the masses like. I go for that what I like, so IDC.
i love your tools i even used your sprx but you need to go further fam there is a web based ccapi not completed if you could put that on a html website along with all your tools so people dont have to worry about needing laptops all they would need is to be on the same network as the console i want the tool that was posted but the download link doesnt work if you could send it through email or fix the download link that would be great fam

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.