Unkown Error on ITA

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
What's up everyone. I have a serious problem I guess. I was in the PS3ITA Manager when I accidentally hitted install ccapi dex only pkg on Ps3 Punch by Buc-Z. My System got in debug mode and I tried to get into the recovery to get back to my xmb. Didn't work so I used the target manager. Everthings fine until now. My game disc didn't showed up in the xmb and when I tried to enter multiman, it says something about not supportet firmware setup or something like that, instert cobra usb dongle and press X. I didn't have cobra usb and even if I had, this is the first time MM shows me that error. Installed REBUG d-Rex 4.46, it's the same, installed back to ITA, nochting changed. Recovery- did everything except restore system default (poin5 I guess). Still not fixed. Im actually don't want to format the HDD unless there's a fix. I need deep shitted help please!

Thanks in advance.

MM says "Your current configuration is not supported - Insert Cobra USB Dongle and press ok to restart your system" FML!

Last edited:

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Formatted the HDD and the PS3 still don't show games...

YoLoMODZ47

Dec 27, 2013
I have had this problem before what you need to do is just hold down the power button for about 5 second's (make shire you ps3 is off) once you have done that it will reset it to av cables instead of hdmi then go switch it from debug mode to the normal setting in debug settings after that switch back to HDMI And you set :)

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
It's in normal mode. I'm in the XMb now but it doesn't show my game disc anymore and MM says the shit above.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
It has suddenly stopped from showing games in the BD drive and MM gives this shit error. I#m starting to get fucking mad...No solutions in the internet!

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Is it possible that the error can be coming from the NOR?

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Alright the game discs only shows up after dex to cex converting... yay. So far so good but now i want to get dex back. ...

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
I have fixed it now after hours of wasting time. Thread can be closed! @Crunch

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
I don't actually knour what fixed it in the end. I just tell now that I did.

I formatted my ps3 hdd with my laptop and an esata station, putted it back in my system and started to install ITA again. Errors didn't got fixed with this, so I installed REBUG d-rex 4.46 over recovery, error's still not fixed and I was so close to get nuts . So I switched to Cex and suddenly the game disc icon pops up. I thought I had it know, so back to dex but nope, no game. Back to cex, downgraded to 3.55 downgrader 999 using recovery and did the whole cex2dex procedure. After being on dex, I installed PS3ITA again and installed multiman 4.50.4 dex base and finally multiman worked but the game doesn't.
I started multiman, went to settings, checked what's there and there was this option, I guess something like bd drive Emulator. I switched from usb(how ever this went to USB) to bd drive and the game FINALLY SHOWED UP!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea you got a pc that can run it right
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    crossplay is a option so w can play
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam i need a menu
  • @ lurch6661:
    wonder were to get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    so never heard about google ???
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i tried that injected a virus
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wll you can test the exe with totalvirus or what ever
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
    @ lurch6661: i will download it for sure then