UPGRADE TO REBUG 4.82 NOW!!!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

E7iteBotUsers

Dec 9, 2017
Hey guys, The reason why new CID's are getting banned in under 2 hours, is because sony bans any CFW under 4.82. I recommend upgrading to 4.82.2 if you want CIDs to last for weeks, or even months:)

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
you can delete this as well i beleave look next to edit

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
Im on 4.81 and ive had no problems
most of the ppl here has problem with it i did to i needed to update to rebug 4.82.1 befor it workt here

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
Well ive had my cids last about 5 months and i have no problems at all with 4.81 dex
Yea well i had no problems either with my cid bot i did with make new account and sutch so i had to update

QM|T_JinX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016

Rebuggg

Jul 11, 2018
How to upgrade:
1 - Download Rebug 4.82.2 from website Rebug.me
2 - Put it into your USB, and it has to be like this:
Create a Folder named: PS3 and then UPDATE and then put your download 4.82.2 in the update
Should look like this: PS3 > UPDATE > PS3UPDAT.PUP (Change the name to PS3UPDAT.PUP!!)
once done eject an put onto ps3 and update ur cfw to 4.82.2 rebug after that you'll want to fix everything and download the 02.02.016 or whatever the newest rebug toolbox there is
3 - you should then configure everything to your liking
4 - you always have to press EID84 (CEX) and a "unbanned console id" in order to sign online once you set an unbanned console id go to EID84 (CEX) and enable EID84 (CEX) you must do it everytime you boot up your ps3 in order to sign in properly i know it sucks but just do it!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.