Warning to ALL CFW users!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AceProne

Nov 7, 2013
original.png

PlayStation Network is now banning Mac addresses, BEFORE console ID's. This will include that ALL CFW users who sign in without changes the mac address will be banned from PSN.

This is a big change in the history of modding for PS3, this will make CFW users harder to get online without being banned. I signed into a PSN account that I havent been on in two days, just signed on and off to use for a later recovery. Guess what? The account was banned from just signing into PSN network mulitple times without changing the MAC address. It is not that hard to do, So I will make a tutorial on it soon enouph. This is somewhat BIG news for CFW users including myself. ALL of my accounts that were on that CFW PS3 are ALL suspended from PSN network. Not sure how long but I assume permanently.

Be careful to change MAC address, and Console ID's each time to get online. This will decrease the number of bans. This will also reduce the chaos of people going nuts because they got banned. :eek:mg

Flow420x

Apr 21, 2014
I dont think that was a problem cuase aprrently that has been a big ban wave going on like there is every year...

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Older accounts have a lower chance to get banned anyways. Plus, an old ps3 like my fat model, which is almost 5 years in action, have a low Ban chance

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Account ban is the worst type of ban ;)

Reactions: Omar Hernandez

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Sorry but this is bs
Oh I didn't know you have a degree in console ban professionals. Tell me how mine is bullshit, when I am still able to go online after years of modding? I ain't even stealth or spoofe cId and psid. Tell me how I'm wrong!

Kakouz

Feb 24, 2014
Oh I didn't know you have a degree in console ban professionals. Tell me how mine is bullshit, when I am still able to go online after years of modding? I ain't even stealth or spoofe cId and psid. Tell me how I'm wrong!
It doesn't matter if it's a fat, slim or superslim if it's using a CFW.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
It does matter how long it has been active before. 3 years on ofw and 2 years on cfw now. Nothing happened.

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
original.png

PlayStation Network is now banning Mac addresses, BEFORE console ID's. This will include that ALL CFW users who sign in without changes the mac address will be banned from PSN.

This is a big change in the history of modding for PS3, this will make CFW users harder to get online without being banned. I signed into a PSN account that I havent been on in two days, just signed on and off to use for a later recovery. Guess what? The account was banned from just signing into PSN network mulitple times without changing the MAC address. It is not that hard to do, So I will make a tutorial on it soon enouph. This is somewhat BIG news for CFW users including myself. ALL of my accounts that were on that CFW PS3 are ALL suspended from PSN network. Not sure how long but I assume permanently.

Be careful to change MAC address, and Console ID's each time to get online. This will decrease the number of bans. This will also reduce the chaos of people going nuts because they got banned. :eek:mg

Just wow, This was like the 100th post I have seen regarding Sony banning people.

Eradol

Jan 8, 2014
whats the name of this acc? Modz_Modz no wonder why they go bann you...

original.png

this is just a fake. ya'r just mad becouse u get banned... shit niggah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.