Was it a good idea to release 4.82 Exploit?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

FBModderFresh

✨Managing Chatbox✨
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Ireland
Was it a good idea for the creators to release the 4.82 Jailbreak exploit to the community I personal think maybe not because a lot of people will now abuse Non-Modders on games such as Call of duty Grand Theft Auto and many more but good work guys.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Was it a good idea for the creators to release the 4.82 Jailbreak exploit to the community I personal think maybe not because a lot of people will now abuse Non-Modders on games such as Call of duty Grand Theft Auto and many more but good work guys.
Yeah it will get abused, but at least it makes everyone happy :)

HydroMods

Nov 12, 2015
Maybe, I have a feeling some of the newer modders will inevitably get themselves banned, bricked, or overheat their ps3's due to lack of experience with CFW

FBModderFresh

✨Managing Chatbox✨
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Ireland
Time to buy ps3 and get there psid money = rich :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: SPARX_Modz has started a new thread called "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.19.0- MOD Menu APK...