What are other applications that's better than discord? (Anonymous Encryption Applications) (PART 2)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
I will give you some best ones to use with your friends, family, or whatever you like to use it for. I use discord / keybase for example. Keybase Has top tier encryption and open-sourced.

1. https://keybase.io/ - Keybase messages are heavily encrypted and it is open-source. This has 250gb of free cloud storage (local). Get sent money by people aswell.

2. https://element.io/ - All-in-one secure chat app for teams, friends and organisations. Keeps conversations in your control, safe from data-mining and ads. Talk to everyone through the open global Matrix network, protected by proper end-to-end encryption.

Leave some applications that you suggest that i didn't list, I would like to see your list...

Reactions: Douglas Oliveira

SippinTeaInYoHood

Jul 14, 2021
Depends on what I'd like to do. Discord really doesn't use anonymity because if with these types of applications, people tend to do illegal things. Rightfully, Discord shouldn't be at fault for one person's actions. We've all seen some sketchy characters on Discord who spread malware, prey on kids, swat and dox etc.

As far as anonymity among certain sites goes, they're typically owned or operated by cyber criminals anyways. I remember Relative (owner of now-defunct image host pxl.blue) used to openly admit to people that he would log his own users credentials in plaintext and steal their accounts along with his friends and moderators. He's supposedly close to element.io or has worked/partnered with them as he had this as a feature on his site. Element very well could be completely unaware of this, but still, for my safety and knowing who they've presumably worked with, I'll stay away. Keybase has a good reputation. As always, Telegram, Wickr, Session etc are all decent for what they're used for. Riseup.net is great for XMPP and a good email provider. Just depends on what you're looking for. The app themselves aren't really an issue, it's typically the people and communities on them. Jabber is also supposedly really secure.

FireRTC was cool, but again, people used it for the wrong purposes (swatting etc) so invites are no longer available.
Vox (owner of whoremail) has been exposed in the past for honeypotting his own sites after the feds railed him and assisted them.

Just be careful using these sites that promise anonymity and promise they don't log anything. Sometimes that isn't always true.

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
I will give you some best ones to use with your friends, family, or whatever you like to use it for. I use discord / keybase for example. Keybase Has top tier encryption and open-sourced.

1. https://keybase.io/ - Keybase messages are heavily encrypted and it is open-source. This has 250gb of free cloud storage (local). Get sent money by people aswell.

2. https://element.io/ - All-in-one secure chat app for teams, friends and organisations. Keeps conversations in your control, safe from data-mining and ads. Talk to everyone through the open global Matrix network, protected by proper end-to-end encryption.

Leave some applications that you suggest that i didn't list, I would like to see your list...
Good job bro

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
Depends on what I'd like to do. Discord really doesn't use anonymity because if with these types of applications, people tend to do illegal things. Rightfully, Discord shouldn't be at fault for one person's actions. We've all seen some sketchy characters on Discord who spread malware, prey on kids, swat and dox etc.

As far as anonymity among certain sites goes, they're typically owned or operated by cyber criminals anyways. I remember Relative (owner of now-defunct image host pxl.blue) used to openly admit to people that he would log his own users credentials in plaintext and steal their accounts along with his friends and moderators. He's supposedly close to element.io or has worked/partnered with them as he had this as a feature on his site. Element very well could be completely unaware of this, but still, for my safety and knowing who they've presumably worked with, I'll stay away. Keybase has a good reputation. As always, Telegram, Wickr, Session etc are all decent for what they're used for. Riseup.net is great for XMPP and a good email provider. Just depends on what you're looking for. The app themselves aren't really an issue, it's typically the people and communities on them. Jabber is also supposedly really secure.

FireRTC was cool, but again, people used it for the wrong purposes (swatting etc) so invites are no longer available.
Vox (owner of whoremail) has been exposed in the past for honeypotting his own sites after the feds railed him and assisted them.

Just be careful using these sites that promise anonymity and promise they don't log anything. Sometimes that isn't always true.

First: Element is Matrix. You can self host it and it is open-source aswell. https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial/how-to-install-matrix-synapse-on-ubuntu-20-04/

Second: Telegram is not encrypted and it is false advertisement, Once everyone notice people stopped using it. And the feds be on telegram also another thing.

Third: Discord is just for everyone, Sense everyone uses it. Not for anonymity just to talk and see what updates about to stay in the loop. You can make it anoymity tho. Download BetterDiscord and download the do not track plugin. Some other plugins too i may release my plugin pack all in one so you guys dont have to go and find it. https://betterdiscord.app/ https://betterdiscord.app/plugin/DoNotTrack

benaka252

Jul 30, 2021
there is a great app called Signal, and to show how secure it is supposed to be, all the politicians in the uk use it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.