Whats The Difference between MD 11.3 and 11.2

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Aug 22, 2016
Gunma-Ken, Japan
Honestly, IDK Why DevilDesigns releases MD 11.3 And 11.2 With no difference, sure it has like what.. 2 new things? I really want a WHOLE new concept. :( I'm tired of this design since MD 8. It's boring. Or at least some menu similar to GMX Menu.
MD 11.2 Gameplay:

IDK, Tell me if there is a major difference.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Mainly the difference is stuff in the inside. Like adding/removing admins, fixing lag bugs or just bugs in general, adding small things like i think 11.30 came with ghost destroyer and something else idk

Reactions: iPaperMonkeyBoy
Sep 21, 2015
Update holds :
1. Additional freezeoptions for public users
2. Public : Holy Ghost & Super Network Ghost Destroyer is added for everyone to use.
3. No more Modsettings on/off --> u decide it whenever u start the game how u want it. This option is now given.
4. Improvements in speed(no more lag at all) & minor bugfixes

Reactions: FBModderFresh

FBModderFresh

✨Managing Chatbox✨
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Ireland
Major Distribution will never be editable unless DevilsDesign releases the source for it but there is a Major Distribution Essentials for new people and developers to learn from if you want know how everything works you should download the following:
1. Notepad++
2. Major Distribution Essentials

If you need help with anything just ask one of the Grand Theft Auto IV developers: @FBModderFresh @Devilsdesign @SwizzyPlays

Have a great day.

Thank You :)

-FBModderFresh

StuartB

Sep 12, 2015
Buy my menu for $500, comes with a main menu, modmanager, seperate network player and a donut.
Or you could buy the premium white edition and get a freeze menu for $2000 :)

Reactions: SwizzyPlays

Glanza

Aug 17, 2016
md v 11.3 navigator and evil b object spawner have same buttons please change navigator buttons to L1+R3 thanks

FBModderFresh

✨Managing Chatbox✨
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Ireland
Buy my menu for $500, comes with a main menu, modmanager, seperate network player and a donut.
Or you could buy the premium white edition and get a freeze menu for $2000 :)
Ill buy the source $50,000 so I can copy and paste it all :p

Reactions: WTF_Obst_Salat_-

FBModderFresh

✨Managing Chatbox✨
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Ireland
Source will not be sold, I've worked hard using a complete menu source with everything already in it, renaming text and claiming it as my own. I don't want people stealing the functions I never made :)
I was joking :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: cleverton47 is our newest member. Welcome!