PS3 Why Cant We Do this On PS3!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ITzBraaad

Active Poster
Oct 19, 2013
Hey console Crunch Members Just want to ask why we cant do stuff like this on PS3.... Modders on Xbox already have a mod menu on the 1.13 Update and were stuck with stupid tools which pretty much all do the same stuff... We need something like this!

below ive added some clips of some fun Weird Mods And then the other containing the 1.13 Menu I think there really good be sure to watch them both!

Just A funny Mod: Xbox

Xbox Mod Menu On the 1.13 update:

ITzBraaad - UnknownRebug

Reactions: xSlayerBladeMods

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
you should undertand the differences and similarities of cfw and jtag modding before asking this lol

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
This is possible!

Anyone can do this, since the mod menu`s that has been released for GTA 5 doesn`t have any RPC code.
So it looks like some of the eboot mod menus for ghosts :p

It would probably be released soon, since it`s not that hard.
They basiclly just make some options and put some code in a subMenu.
No RPC makes it easier ;)

Reactions: xSlayerBladeMods

MrFatRambo

May 10, 2014
We can do this, it's using the exact same natives, the script containers are the only thing different..... It's not hard to port it over.

Xbox = Xenon Script Container AKA XSC
PS3 = Cell Script Container AKA CSC

If you truly want to do this, I suggest you start with learning how the pre-made scripts work. Then you can start going off with your own creations. You will need something to de-compile the scripts, and that's where it gets hard. I can teach you what I know, but I cannot provide any links, as I have none of them lmao

JayMan4724

May 25, 2014
We can do this, it's using the exact same natives, the script containers are the only thing different..... It's not hard to port it over.

Xbox = Xenon Script Container AKA XSC
PS3 = Cell Script Container AKA CSC

If you truly want to do this, I suggest you start with learning how the pre-made scripts work. Then you can start going off with your own creations. You will need something to de-compile the scripts, and that's where it gets hard. I can teach you what I know, but I cannot provide any links, as I have none of them lmao

I'm sure if it was that easy somebody would have definitely have done this already ha. Not being snide or anything, just saying...

MrFatRambo

May 10, 2014
I'm sure if it was that easy somebody would have definitely have done this already ha. Not being snide or anything, just saying...
It is that easy.... People just don't have the knowledge of decompiling csc and xsc files. Ask the pros like Zorg, Chr0m3, ECB2, etc. They will tell you exactly what I told you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...