Why using an antiban eBoot is a mistake

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

blewupthefire

Aug 5, 2016
If you got banned for example out of bo2 while using the original eboot, then you're not safe enough to go online with psn. If bo2 detects your jailbreak, Sony will also be able to.

HydroMods

Nov 12, 2015
I use antiban all the time no ban. It prevents your account from getting banned from bo2. To hide your console you need "spoof" your firmware as if it were official firmware by disabling the cfw syscalls. CCAPI has OFW mode button on the same tab as change CID button. I do see what you are trying to say, but it is a mislead view.

blewupthefire

Aug 5, 2016
I use antiban all the time no ban. It prevents your account from getting banned from bo2. To hide your console you need "spoof" your firmware as if it were official firmware by disabling the cfw syscalls. CCAPI has OFW mode button on the same tab as change CID button. I do see what you are trying to say, but it is a mislead view.
Why ccapi? You have to turn on your pc just to spoof? Like this is the worst thing

HydroMods

Nov 12, 2015
You don't need CCAPI to do it. There a various ways to do it, I usually just press R2/RT + R1 + Triangle to disable them. Some people use PSN Patch to disable them as well. Also let me ask you, did you not have to turn on your PC to get the update that jail-broke your ps3?

Friendly Tip : "There is no need to quote someone when they are the only one to reply".

blewupthefire

Aug 5, 2016
You don't need CCAPI to do it. There a various ways to do it, I usually just press R2/RT + R1 + Triangle to disable them. Some people use PSN Patch to disable them as well. Also let me ask you, did you not have to turn on your PC to get the update that jail-broke your ps3?

Friendly Tip : "There is no need to quote someone when they are the only one to reply".
1. That one with replying is true xD 2. I meant if you want to use ccapi; your pc has to be turned on, right? Every time you want to play online you have to turn on your pc?

Nanners

Active Poster
Oct 7, 2014
If u mod and get banned, Best advice for you is Dont mod because you dont know how to use CFW PS3 probably.
I have 3 Private cids and non of them NEVER got banned.
Im sick of people complaining about they got banned for their stupid showing off jb. Take fcking baseball bat, Smash ur ps3 and then your head.

blewupthefire

Aug 5, 2016
If u mod and get banned, Best advice for you is Dont mod because you dont know how to use CFW PS3 probably.
I have 3 Private cids and non of them NEVER got banned.
Im sick of people complaining about they got banned for their stupid showing off jb. Take fcking baseball bat, Smash ur ps3 and then your head.
You do not know anything about CFW. Go back to school and leave Ps3 CFW.
First of all Nanners why you're insulting me, and trust me, I know way more than you do. Second one, I've never cheated, and I never will. Showing off his jailbreak? Pfff

Yvohn

Aug 25, 2016
If you got banned for example out of bo2 while using the original eboot, then you're not safe enough to go online with psn. If bo2 detects your jailbreak, Sony will also be able to.
you moron, why are u tryin to create some new very stupid subject??!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!