PC Windows 7 XP to Windows 7 professional ideals?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
is it a good ideal if I removed my windows 7 XP on a old Dell supply computer and trying to install Windows professional with my license CD laptop would there be any bugs or it will working fine?

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
It should work fine if the key is for Windows 7.

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
dude just download the windows 7 in kat.cr. and when download is finish extract and install........ install it and when you finish installing use a software name kmspico to activated ...you dont need an old key
Thanks I will try that idea

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
dude just download the windows 7 in kat.cr. and when download is finish extract and install........ install it and when you finish installing use a software name kmspico to activated ...you dont need an old key

Kmspico is full with adware I would suggest just downloading a pre activated version of Windows 7

Reactions: MiltonThigpen

MiltonThigpen

May 20, 2014
Kmspico is full with adware I would suggest just downloading a pre activated version of Windows 7
theres clean versions of Kmspico all over thos sites....even still...its easier to uncheck a few boxes than install 7, activate, update, install 10, and update..lol...or am i crazy here?

i misread OP's post...so im sorta wrong...sorta not sorta...i thought he was going to 10 for more performance on his older pc...

and wtf is 7 XP?

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
theres clean versions of Kmspico all over thos sites....even still...its easier to uncheck a few boxes than install 7, activate, update, install 10, and update..lol...or am i crazy here?

i misread OP's post...so im sorta wrong...sorta not sorta...i thought he was going to 10 for more performance on his older pc...

and wtf is 7 XP?

He speaks Spanish so it may not come out right it would be like me speaking Spanish.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.