[World News][Urgent] Donald Trump to use the Military to roll out the Vaccine Fall of 2020!!!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

NewsForYou

May 12, 2018
b53f8386a17dd9e171b639162e27ff83.png

As we all know, a lot has happened so far in 2020 and it has happened so quick and coincidentally all happened during this coronavirus pandemic. The latest revelation, U.S President Donald Trump in an interview told Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo, that his administration will be working to assumingly issue the vaccine by the end on this year, 2020 around Fall. So far with Bill Gate's new revelation and everything else down to "ID2020", the "TRACE" bill, Bill Gate's "Implantable Quantum Dot Microneedle", and Bill Gate's plan for a worldwide "Imminuty Passport", it is easy to criticize what exactly is going on and if there is an agenda being pushed. With Donald Trump agreeing and allowing these types of things happen, it is starting to raise questions to exactly "how" he is "draining the swamp" if he seems to be swimming in it. With these types of things happening at the rate as they are going so far, many have already decided not to get the vaccine when it rolls out and are critically thinking about these as a part of an agenda.

Donald Trump's own words to mobilize the military to issue the COVID-19 vaccine:

Sources:
Code:
https://newsweek.com/trump-says-military-will-mobilized-deliver-coronavirus-vaccine-end-year-1504024
https://cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-vaccine-trump-military-distribute-when-ready/
https://reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-trump-idUSKBN22Q1Q2

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wll you can test the exe with totalvirus or what ever
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!