WWE 2K16 - A bug related to its DLC PACKS

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

juampa21

Dec 8, 2015
Guatemala
Hello dear crunchers is juampa21 again and today I bring you more news about a bug for NEXT GEN versions of WWE 2K16 that has been growing ever since you started playing the game!

Version: NEXT GEN - 2K16

Yesterday they announced the arrival of a new DLC pack for WWE 2k16. At this arrival was grafted that of a major bug that can potentially set up a backup player. The Pack Future Stars WWE 2k16available yesterday on the various platforms on which the game is available. Unfortunately, downloading the additional content on PS4 and Xbox One can have consequences to say the least unfortunate. In fact, many users of the New Gen game versions have found that installing the DLC had the effect of resetting the WWE Universe Mode (in which the player manages his own WWE week after week). For players who have the game since its release, this represents several months of growth (and the advance in the progression of certain Achievement) removed. Well aware of the problem, 2K has released a message about this problem on its Official forum.

They said:
We are aware of the existence of a problem affecting some users and respect the backup data connected to the fashion universe DLC Pack Future Stars. Following an initial investigation, we discovered that this problem only affects versions PlayStation 4 and Xbox One game.

PlayStation version of the users 3 and Xbox 360 will not suffer this problem. If you are an active player in the fashion universe for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, we recommend that you wait until we have completed our investigation and the problem corrected before downloading the Future Stars Pack.

Thank you for your patience. If the bug has been identified, it has not yet been fixed. People who value their backup therefore well advised to wait before downloading Samoa Joe and company. Unless they have more desire to play with the new wrestlers that keep their growth in WWE Universe mode.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    crossplay is a option so w can play
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam i need a menu
  • @ lurch6661:
    wonder were to get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    so never heard about google ???
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i tried that injected a virus
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wll you can test the exe with totalvirus or what ever
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
    @ QM|T_JinX: keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it...