1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the Official ConsoleCrunch website. To help support our site, please disable Adblock and purchase a Premium Upgrade HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.

We hope that you enjoy your time with us! Thank you.

2. Please DO NOT repost Console ID's, check if they are posted first!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to Advertise Here? Contact @Younis
  4. Visit our dev section, where you can get help with your code, view examples, and ask for help from those with experience. We are currently after more developers, so now's your time to shine!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
    Dismiss Notice

WWII Online Emblem Viewer

Discussion in 'Call of Duty WWII Modding' started by RealCFW, Dec 23, 2017.

1. RealCFW

RealCFW Avid Poster Determined Poster Active Member

Please Login or register to view links or Console ID's

Hello CC, I found this little site after taking a look at the emblem editor for Call of Duty WWII. I noticed that the API has no authentication on other user's emblem data, so I made this site so you can search for a user on either PSN or XBL and see their emblems. The emblem renderer was taken directly from the editor itself so there shouldn't be any errors with showing any emblems. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get Steam to work, but I imagine that's because they only just got an emblem editor on PC; it might not have been included on the website yet.

The website is entirely client-side based and is open source. There's some janky stuff I had to do (mainly due to CORS) so it could be done completely in JS. However if you see something dumb in the code that can be improved, feel free to submit a PR.

Code: Please Login or register to view links or Console ID's

Please Login or register to view links or Console ID's
    [​IMG]

Side note: In case you're curious, I did get emblem copying/stealing to work, but I didn't include it in the website. It was brought to my attention that something like this could harm emblem tutorial makers on YouTube and I didn't want to be responsible for that. If in the future Sledgehammer adds the ability to share emblems on the game then maybe I'll add it to the site.

Posted by RealCFW.

2. Imtheking11111

Imtheking11111 Member

Nice ;)

3. RealCFW

RealCFW Avid Poster Determined Poster Active Member

thanks