[XBOX-PS3] MD EXTEND+ V10 PREVIEW DISCONTINUED

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Soon, (im thinking about it) i will launche a contest on here, where u can win admin status on MD
More soon...
Its more like..u want to be an admin on MD ? Okay, but u will have to get active here with posting questions, ideas, etc..thats the first rule.
Further to that im going to release a BETA to those that are interested..and if they make a vid, and that vid is the best of all , they will get Admin+.
If they dont deliver, they wont be able to use the BETA within a week. So thats what im launching, give everyone a chance to deserve admin.
Ill figure out more details soon about it, but thats my idea. Win Admin status on the most used mod menu on GTA4 today, and i can assure u, it will be a blast - You will like it.
Dont get me wrong : MD is designed to ADD fun to the games and keep it alive, NOT to be abused and ruin!

Last edited:

Knife

Active Poster
Sep 14, 2015
Devil, please check my private message I sent you. Waiting for my PC to be fixed then I can make a.vid of beta.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
OMFG I can't wait:) looks awesome so far:) Can you add more models? It only has the fat cop and not the regular one:/ I hate having to open another menu up to change my model when I can just use yours:)

Reactions: Devilsdesign

jiantJEFF

Sep 17, 2015
well since you , (DevilDesign) were the only one trying to keep this game alive, I'd figured I cross over to CC and see what this is like,

Its more like..u want to be an admin on MD ? Okay, but u will have to get active here with posting questions, ideas, etc..thats the first rule.
Further to that im going to release a BETA to those that are interested..and if they make a vid, and that vid is the best of all , they will get Admin+.
If they dont deliver, they wont be able to use the BETA within a week. So thats what im launching, give everyone a chance to deserve admin.
Ill figure out more details soon about it, but thats my idea. Win Admin status on the most used mod menu on GTA4 today, and i can assure u, it will be a blast - You will like it.
Dont get me wrong : MD is designed to ADD fun to the games and keep it alive, NOT to be abused and ruin!

also i am 8.1 admin and would like to continue that in v10 , so if you want to send me a beta i can post a vid on my next day off if not sooner

Reactions: Devilsdesign

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
well since you , (DevilDesign) were the only one trying to keep this game alive, I'd figured I cross over to CC and see what this is like,

also i am 8.1 admin and would like to continue that in v10 , so if you want to send me a beta i can post a vid on my next day off if not sooner
Welcome to CC, man. It's nice to see you here.

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
I have a suggestion: Why not use the time scale changer from Buffetings, and put it in your Ultimate Extend menu for v10?

X-ArM_aNi-X

Sep 20, 2015
I was wondered about if u can create something change gamertag because i have seen someone did it in GTA IV. He uses icons in his gamertag, I added him but he couldnt connect with me because he is japanese. But he has CFW PS3
I dont know if he uses tool or something like that but i guess its not mod menu :D
if it possible plz make it for us :)

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Hey @Devilsdesign can you at least give us a time period it could possibly come out? Like for example(sometime next month or sometime in December)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wired
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    JBL Quantum 360P
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    tried to download dmz and stuff wont let me
  • @ lurch6661:
    warzone does work so maybe later we can play that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    like i said let me know if you want to play
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam only level 2
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on mw3 im 278 and on mw2 in 600 something
  • @ EMRR:
    Hey QM|T_JinX
  • @ EMRR:
    My CID Generator is working, i tested on my own PS3.
  • @ EMRR:
    But how can i share my generated Console ID's?
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    het bro nice work man
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    with ?
  • @ EMRR:
    What do you mean? I can't understand "with ?"
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you ask can you help me and i said with what can i help you out
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me about share my generated CID's? Where can i share it on this website?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you can put it in cid section or ps3 section in general
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np bro
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Working Console ID" in Console ID's.
    Chat Bot: EMRR has started a new thread called "Working Console ID" in Console ID's.