[XBOX-PS3] MD EXTEND+ V10 PREVIEW DISCONTINUED

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

IcyModz420

Sep 11, 2015
Just a few ideas: Custom start screen maybe a few to choose from? Ungodly freeze protection? Freeze animations? Fly cars? print on screen warnings if possible?
OPTION TO BUY ADMIN. lol

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Soon i will announce the PREMIUM release on here, stay tuned, im still adding a lot into it + we are testing now for ps3 and XBOX.

MDv10 PREMIUM (GHOST EDITION + ADMIN) is not given for free but it will come with 12 months Premium membership for free on this site. When im ready in a few days ill make a thread for it.

Stay Tuned!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

IM BROKEN XD
Console ID Poster
Sep 4, 2015
USA
Soon i will announce the PREMIUM release on here, stay tuned, im still adding a lot into it + we are testing now for ps3 and XBOX.

MDv10 PREMIUM (GHOST EDITION + ADMIN) is not given for free but it will come with 12 months Premium membership for free on this site. When im ready in a few days ill make a thread for it.

Stay Tuned!

Can't wait would love to test this

Reactions: Devilsdesign

Restrain

Active Poster
May 11, 2014

Stay Tuned!
So that means that admins from v8 will no longer be admins unless we pay? :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...