[XBOX-PS3] (v8.0) Nathan's Protection & Personal Utilities [12/04/2020]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

IIV NATHAN VII

CC Dev Team
Sep 25, 2016
United Kingdom
IIV NATHAN VII's IV Protection Script v8.0
Last updated: 12/04/2020

What's new in this version (click me)

Download
Virus Scan

SPECIAL THANKS!
Sockstress - Reliable blackscreen protection for RGH and Retail PS3/360
Aki_FINx - Fixing ped freezes would be a laggy mess without this guys help.
PPRX - BLES/BLUS Detection on PS3 and testing.
XF CH3WY, StuartB & Im Foxxyyy - Competent testers.
StuartB - Video

What's new in v8 (FOR ALL 360 / PS3 CONSOLES regardless of RGH/Jailbreak).
Added Ped freeze protection (reliable on PS3 & Xbox 360) - Thanks to Aki_FINx for enabling rapid detection.
Added Reliable Blackscreen protection. (Thanks to sockstress, ensure you find games using my menu).
Added the ability to kick consoles from the game when host (Stops modders re-joining by spoofing XUID & Gamertag).
Added Shared host power (use this to kick players/consoles & change time/weather when one of your buddies running this script is host).
Added Sneaky god mode (invincibility that's not currently detectable).
Added a currently invincible players counter on the bottom of the screen along with FPS, host, player count & 360 users for xbox.
Added Vehicle lock bypass (act as if vehicle door locks never existed).
Added anti-eject from vehicle (prevents eject caused by team switching, disabled by default).
Added Aki_FINx's Weapons protection for non RGH/Jailbreak (off by default as you'll freeze if you continue to shoot and somebody loop removes your weapons).
Added the ability to teleport players on foot without host.
Added Follow vehicle driver (automatically puts you into the drivers new vehicle when re-spawned, friends-only mode by default).
Added Auto-lock vehicle (Unlock for Friends is the default setting).
Added "Display controllers of objects" in the extras submenu. (places a blip on the map coloured to the player that has control of objects you can't delete).
Added Basic attacks submenu for testing purposes (there's nothing here 90% of menu's don't already have).
Made object protection more efficient, (this can probably be increased in time).

What's new in v8 (FOR XBOX 360 RGH/JTAG USERS ONLY).
Added sockstress's blackscreen protection (reliable, also tells you who did it).
Added sockstress's freezecar protection (you can teleport in and ride around with them, quite funny)
Added sockstress's file-bypass (edit any file you want, og mods are back).
Added teleport on-foot protection. (reliable)
Added weapons protection that prevents them being removed/altered.

What's fixed
Fixed the infinite fall glitch detection putting you back on top of the map when in a helicopter.
Fixed edit multiplayer character/apply button not working in extras submenu.

Last Updated 12/02/2019
Controls: Hold the left analogue stick and press the right
analogue stick, for PC hit F5 and control with numpad.
JZBNw9P.png

Download
Virus Scan
Script contents:
Freeze gun protection
Group hack protection (also tells you who did it)
Niko freeze protection (also tells you who did it)
Freeze car protection
Resurrect (teleport on foot) protection
Object freeze protection
LagLights (including laglights bypass) protection (Let me know if there's other models i should protect against.)
Player object attach removal (also tells you who did it)
Vehicle object attach removal (also tells you who did it)
Explosion lag prevention (aka constant boom)
View joining players/ghosts
anti-ghost menu
anti-vehicle hijack (stops others stealing your car)
anti-teleport into vehicle (prevents others tp'ing in while moving or car is locked)
anti-ram vehicle and player (sets your player/vehicle solid /translucent)
Auto-kick (kicks freeze offenders where accurate)
Auto-Kick blocked/muted (auto-kicks players blocked/muted by you based on setting)
Vehicle auto-flip (can also work if you're a passenger)
Quick delete options (peds/objects/vehicles/vehicles.abandoned/cars/cars.abandoned/boats/boats.abandoned/bikes./ etc)
fps auto-bail (if fps drops below setting, auto-bail).
Freeze gun protect others
Give others infinite armour

Option "Instant lock player position (anti-ram)"

Cam steal protection
Gamertag freeze protection
Protection has and always will be free, if you want to support my work and that of the people who contributed, feel free to do so here.

Last edited:

IIV NATHAN VII

CC Dev Team
Sep 25, 2016
United Kingdom
For script creators:

If you have a menu out there with object attachments, consider running the following function on objects before attaching them to your own vehicle/player, protection will then skip them.

PHP:
void MARK_OBJECTS_FOR_SKIPPING_BY_NATHS_PROTECTION(int handle)
{
    int netId;
    GET_NETWORK_ID_FROM_OBJECT(handle,&netId);
    SET_NETWORK_ID_CAN_MIGRATE(netId,false);
    SET_OBJECT_HEALTH(handle,165.0f);
    //protection will now skip these objects if attached to yourself.
}

SHoCKxWAVE

CC Dev Team
Aug 31, 2017
there is an issue with the v8. when the player has it. after like 10 min in game no one can join after you the lobby. you get stuck on entry screen. the host has to always leave or the person who has v8 has to leave and join back. and the current players whos ingame tries to leave they get stuck on loading... this been tested it around and around. the only solution is trying to test from your end. and would be much better

IIV NATHAN VII

CC Dev Team
Sep 25, 2016
United Kingdom
there is an issue with the v8. when the player has it. after like 10 min in game no one can join after you the lobby. you get stuck on entry screen. the host has to always leave or the person who has v8 has to leave and join back. and the current players whos ingame tries to leave they get stuck on loading... this been tested it around and around. the only solution is trying to test from your end. and would be much better
You're the first person to report this, sounds like some ghosts issues, or I predict you're messing with that little fake host thing?
It has to be used correctly or you cannot join, this is not relevant to my script release.

Either that or your joining lobbys where people have spawned lots of crap and are taking up all the Network ID's in the game, which would also explain why you can't join.

I'll have this triple checked, but I had it tested before release on PS3 BLES & BLUS and have had no reports of such issues, it's definitely not an issue on Xbox 360.

p.s. hi devil

Last edited:

IIV NATHAN VII

CC Dev Team
Sep 25, 2016
United Kingdom
I think I know what your problem is, I wasn't very clear, after entering a game with my protection, ensure you find new lobbies using my menu only, that or disable the blackscreen protection then search with something else, the nature of how blackscreen protection works in sco will prevent you joining a game without something being set back to its correct value in memory. (search for new games using my menu only and you will be fine, there is checks to disable the blackscreen protection when host as it's not required, and they have been tested).

Last edited:

swaeleeray

Dec 5, 2019
IIV NATHAN VII's IV Protection Script v8.0
Last updated: 12/04/2020

Download
Virus Scan

SPECIAL THANKS!
Sockstress - Reliable blackscreen protection for RGH and Retail PS3/360
Aki_FINx - Fixing ped freezes would be a laggy mess without this guys help.
PPRX - BLES/BLUS Detection on PS3 and testing.
XF CH3WY, StuartB & Im Foxxyyy - Competent testers.
StuartB - Video

What's new in v8 (FOR ALL 360 / PS3 CONSOLES regardless of RGH/Jailbreak).
Added Ped freeze protection (reliable on PS3 & Xbox 360) - Thanks to Aki_FINx for enabling rapid detection.
Added Reliable Blackscreen protection. (Thanks to sockstress, ensure you find games using my menu).
Added the ability to kick consoles from the game when host (Stops modders re-joining by spoofing XUID & Gamertag).
Added Shared host power (use this to kick players/consoles & change time/weather when one of your buddies running this script is host).
Added Sneaky god mode (invincibility that's not currently detectable).
Added a currently invincible players counter on the bottom of the screen along with FPS, host, player count & 360 users for xbox.
Added Vehicle lock bypass (act as if vehicle door locks never existed).
Added anti-eject from vehicle (prevents eject caused by team switching, disabled by default).
Added Aki_FINx's Weapons protection for non RGH/Jailbreak (off by default as you'll freeze if you continue to shoot and somebody loop removes your weapons).
Added the ability to teleport players on foot without host.
Added Follow vehicle driver (automatically puts you into the drivers new vehicle when re-spawned, friends-only mode by default).
Added Auto-lock vehicle (Unlock for Friends is the default setting).
Added "Display controllers of objects" in the extras submenu. (places a blip on the map coloured to the player that has control of objects you can't delete).
Added Basic attacks submenu for testing purposes (there's nothing here 90% of menu's don't already have).
Made object protection more efficient, (this can probably be increased in time).

What's new in v8 (FOR XBOX 360 RGH/JTAG USERS ONLY).
Added sockstress's blackscreen protection (reliable, also tells you who did it).
Added sockstress's freezecar protection (you can teleport in and ride around with them, quite funny)
Added sockstress's file-bypass (edit any file you want, og mods are back).
Added teleport on-foot protection. (reliable)
Added weapons protection that prevents them being removed/altered.

What's fixed
Fixed the infinite fall glitch detection putting you back on top of the map when in a helicopter.
Fixed edit multiplayer character/apply button not working in extras submenu.

Last Updated 12/02/2019
Controls: Hold the left analogue stick and press the right
analogue stick, for PC hit F5 and control with numpad.
JZBNw9P.png

Download
Virus Scan
Script contents:
Freeze gun protection
Group hack protection (also tells you who did it)
Niko freeze protection (also tells you who did it)
Freeze car protection
Resurrect (teleport on foot) protection
Object freeze protection
LagLights (including laglights bypass) protection (Let me know if there's other models i should protect against.)
Player object attach removal (also tells you who did it)
Vehicle object attach removal (also tells you who did it)
Explosion lag prevention (aka constant boom)
View joining players/ghosts
anti-ghost menu
anti-vehicle hijack (stops others stealing your car)
anti-teleport into vehicle (prevents others tp'ing in while moving or car is locked)
anti-ram vehicle and player (sets your player/vehicle solid /translucent)
Auto-kick (kicks freeze offenders where accurate)
Auto-Kick blocked/muted (auto-kicks players blocked/muted by you based on setting)
Vehicle auto-flip (can also work if you're a passenger)
Quick delete options (peds/objects/vehicles/vehicles.abandoned/cars/cars.abandoned/boats/boats.abandoned/bikes./ etc)
fps auto-bail (if fps drops below setting, auto-bail).
Freeze gun protect others
Give others infinite armour

Option "Instant lock player position (anti-ram)"

Cam steal protection
Gamertag freeze protection
Protection has and always will be free, if you want to support my work and that of the people who contributed, feel free to do so here.
Is there a BLES version for PS3?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.