Yo! What's up Homies?

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Buddz

Member
Jul 9, 2014
70
21
18
Narnia
Yo guys what's good? I'm ForeverImClutch or aka YouAppreciateMe, I'm not necessarily new to the Forums as I've really just browsed and read content for awhile, now I've finally decided to make a Console Crunch Account and it feels pretty good, as far as what I've read and herd you people are pretty cool to talk to, so if any of you want to talk or just chill just PM.

If you guys didn't know I love make videos if you want to check them out I'll leave a link below to go to my channel i also post Modding content etc.
I love to Mod for fun and i love to have a joke around with friends, it's a really fun thing to do and it's a really cool thing to learn.

Thanks guys for reading and i hope you have a wonderful day i also plan on posting a few console Id's from a down near Cali close to me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/YouAppreciateMe
 
  • Like
Reactions: UnboundGodz
Yo guys what's good? I'm ForeverImClutch or aka YouAppreciateMe, I'm not necessarily new to the Forums as I've really just browsed and read content for awhile, now I've finally decided to make a Console Crunch Account and it feels pretty good, as far as what I've read and herd you people are pretty cool to talk to, so if any of you want to talk or just chill just PM.

If you guys didn't know I love make videos if you want to check them out I'll leave a link below to go to my channel i also post Modding content etc.
I love to Mod for fun and i love to have a joke around with friends, it's a really fun thing to do and it's a really cool thing to learn.

Thanks guys for reading and i hope you have a wonderful day i also plan on posting a few console Id's from a down near Cali close to me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/YouAppreciateMe
Welcome to CC.com
Glad to have you here, I hope you enjoy your time with us!!
 
Welcome to consolecrunch :)
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.