You better watch out..You better not cry..because black ops is ready to diee

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

What will you do next?

• Ignore me since I'm probably on craxk:p

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Keep my eyes peeled

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

XxYoShoemanxX

May 13, 2020
Hello everyone this is your warning and breaking news(kind of) for those who think "I'm gonna mod bo3" think again. This quote is very real, and it quotes "Any user who ILLEGALLY acquires Call of Duty: Black Ops III content/game is subject to penalty. First offense: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, will have their stats, emblems, and paintjobs reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards and will get there WiFi network revoked" This is by Activision/PSN them-self. And a little editing by me(Because I've gotten my WiFi revoked from downloading it) It's very scary and if you don't fully trust that 1. Your VPN isn't fully working and turned on. Or 2. You don't have it on in any way/shape/form. I highly advise against downloading this game via pirate/online copy. I don't want the poor noobs to get they're WiFi turned off and have to go to court.

I love you all:heart:

Sincerely, XxYoShoemanxX

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    they coming with a xploit for ps4 again did you hear
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    also ps5 tho but i didnt realy pay attention to it
  • @ lurch6661:
    no i didnt thats cool
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ps4 for fw 11.00
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    you gonna do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    my 2 ps4s are on 10.50 haha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hell yea i got 3 ps4 s so i can F around for sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    dont know mutch about xploit so i have to look in to it tho
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
    @ lurch6661: good song