CCAPI 4.55[WORKING]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

SALTYPILLOW

Mar 26, 2014
I tested, and is 100% working on Rogero 4.55. I think it might not be working for some people because you need to remember to install the new version of CCAPI on your system by installing the .pkg file, then clicking on the new icon to actually install CCAPI onto your system. Other than that, there is no reason why this shouldn't work atleast on Rogero 4.55. Great job PAiN420!!! I've been waiting for this to unban my PS3 for months now!

*UPDATE* PS3 is now Freezing whenever I attempt to go online or go on multiman. Don't know why this is, but this just started after installing the new CCAPI. The old CCAPI never did this to me, and it happens when I go to change the CID...

Last edited:

Morfeon

Mar 2, 2014
I dont know how it could work someone on habib 4.55, because for me it does only freezing my ps on booting

ahmedashed

Mar 26, 2014
Thank you bro very much i was looking everywhere for this, btw which anime is in your signature ???

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
can some check if this legit, last time i checked ccapi was only for 4.50, unless this was updated this week cause I checked ps3iso/ps3news/****** no words on any:shooting1: update for ccapi for 4.55 normally there would be an update on these major sites.

Its a known patch to the old installer allowing 4.55 as a target, but it only works partially. Grab the original and the patched pkgs, unpack them to get the bins, decrypt those to get the selfs, then compare both: u will find just two minimal changes bypassing checks. Some features just crash your system or corrupt your flash, such as idps changing or lvl1 poke, but basic rte features somehow work. Also be aware uninstalling ccapi leaves u with some 4.50 sprx modules mixed inside 4.55 operative system, so reinstalling firmware after usage is a must for stability.

Dan_Miranda

Dec 14, 2013
Delete this thread. this CCAPI only makes PS3 freeze, the user have to format the system and reinstall the cfw. Please, this thread must to be close and deleted

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
This CCAPI works. Tested on 4.55 Rogero 1.00 . The only bug is when you change the CID : you'll get a console freeze. I never installed a CCAPI before and everything is working fine

tadevt

Active Poster
Oct 27, 2013
I have added a virus scan to the official post.
My two cents: Those virus scans analyze x86 executables, but none of them will analyze the actual PPC bytecode executed on a ps3. Lets say i could easily pass every virus scan and still zero wipe your whole flash ^^# Anyway if u compare files all of them are from the oficial release but the already mentioned patches, no source code was recompiled.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i tried that injected a virus
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wll you can test the exe with totalvirus or what ever
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX: