SONY PATCHES SPOOFERS SOLVED FOR REBUG!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

WOLF_MoDz--

Active Poster
Aug 16, 2014
Canada
I tested it with black ops 2, froze my ps3 a couple of times cause i signed in while connecting to the online service.... So here's how i solved that, i did not sign in i loaded up a match, spawned in, then signed in and boom it worked!

Please explain, you loaded up a match? Spawned in? Do you mean a split screen type match?
I freeze no matter what with blops2 and always have this issue

Aug 22, 2014
no it doesnt work lol it stays on connecting to online services lol
Whaha then you must be a complete noob at modding black ops 2. Cuz everybody knows you should avoid the connecting screen. Sign in to psn trough xmb and wait until it stops lagging. Or sign in before starting and wait for the game to stop lagging it will lagg 2 times. I never ever get stuck the 2nd way

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2014
Please explain, you loaded up a match? Spawned in? Do you mean a split screen type match?
I freeze no matter what with blops2 and always have this issue
Just like the other guy... Avoid the connecting screen. And the freezing is caused by a wrong offset, a wrong eboot or just going overkill on the ram memory. I rarely freeze my black ops. Use verified rtm tools or buy revolution. YouTube search "Oemhack" you find my black ops 2 download

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".