★GTA V RPF N EBOOT 1.06 Bugs Fix ★GOD MOD3 UNLIMITED AMMO

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
A friend of mine has rebug 4.46 dex with modded rpf files that work, like cash and xp multiplier. He wont give me a download link for it, but there is a way to mod these. Why does noone knows how?
 
i dont know why it works to some and doesnt for others. Like i said before, it doesnt work for me. Is there some menu i need to access while playing the game to activate the cheats or what? Why wont someone make a pkg update with cheats.
 
idk but when i install the eboot for BLUS disk it just keeps installing the 8486 MB data for Gta then restarts a whole new story mode an when i press start i freeze still. Wtf
 
hi Guys,

I'm toofaces2 and i,m a Developer.

at the moment there is unfortunately no mods for 1:06 but I and my team are working hard to.

have little patience.

And thx rogero for Releasing my mods

Greetings by Toofaces2
 
PLEASE REUPLOAD .RPF AND XP!, you uploaded the BLUS EBOOT instead. Your work is really appreciated. Thanks.
 
it's normal that I don't see my original file update.rpf?
sorry if the question is stupid but I've never tried to do this
 
it's normal that I don't see my original file update.rpf?
sorry if the question is stupid but I've never tried to do this
If you are missing some file in your BLES/BLUS just try to delete your 1.06 patch and re-download it again.
 
If you are missing some file in your BLES/BLUS just try to delete your 1.06 patch and re-download it again.
I tried to do as you told me but I have always the same problem, unfortunately I use ubuntu and I'm trying to find a way to open and edit files pkg, but for now I have not found anything :(
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucfuntas is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ae8886grcom1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    BaxeL is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uu88cocom3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    yushee is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    chronorub is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    88vbet1nett is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    nohu90tvco1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    mb88spro1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    jw88tvcom2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vn8886com2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Netflixgray is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    maxi666 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    fuadiuy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    hamza.butt223 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    homiejo89 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiatv3cc is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Marcus00 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    h13io2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    encoDex is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    hp66social is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    hp66social has posted a new profile post.
      Chat Bot: hp66social has posted a new profile post.