Ended 3 Private Console ID's For Giveaway!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
i would like to win because i really love this website and i love the staff here and unfortunately my private cid got leeched and got banned the next day and thid put my in the dumps but hopefull fingers crossed i will win ( STCU is the BEST ?)
Hah good luck :)

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
Well, it's been ages for me since I've used my main ac. (I won't use it with a public CID).
Not using the acc is for the sake not losing it and lose all my childhood friends. It's been like 4 years since we last meet in the PS3. I moved to Florida and they're still in texas. Though I tried logging in, to check whenever they're on, so I could give em my new acc. But.. they're still no where to be found. I know its something useless to use a PCID for, but it is important for me. If your asking why wont I just purchase my own CID. It's because I lost me debit card, and the new one is still in progress. If I didn't win it wouldn't be an issue, others might need it more than I do. Good luck everyone. :)
Good luck :)

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
I would love to win s i can make new accounts and mod then up on all games for my friends and i love this site because it has so much to offer and an amazing and friendly community.
Good luck.

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
I want to win because I would like to have a back up console ID and I always take good care of my CIDs.

What I love most about this site is that everyone here (mostly everyone) is very friendly and helpful. I've gotten so many of my problems fixed because of members from here not NGU little fucking NGU always think there cool cause they don't help. **** NGU! Offtopic lol but yeah this website is awesome, I try to help people as well which I helped about 3 in total not much but yeah. I also found a out of map glitch on Recovery on AW and posted it here first (first youtube) and yeah. this is why i think i should win and i want to wish everyone goodluck :heart:
Haha, good luck :p

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
I would like to win a cid because I have been hoping by the hairs of my a$$hole that this cid (The first I've ever been able to buy) doesn't get banned... But, when it does, and all my hairs have been ripped out, i would like to start to replant those hairs with the new cid! Well I joined this sight as a shatty modder looking for help in any way shape or form, and now through the help of the awesome community, i'm a little less shatty, but i still need to ask for help from the community every day :xD:, and thats why i love consolecrunch.COM, I dont think any other site would actually put up with my constant questioning about the simplest modding stuff i ask every other day...
Thanks STCU!
and thanks to the community of consolecrunch.com :heart:

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
Thanks for doing this give away its good to see people helping out the community.

I would like to win because I use my jailbroken PS3 to help out alot of other people, doing basic recoveries, sharing money on GTA V and modifying cars for the low ranked, the ID wont go to waste with me, alot of people can benefit from them through my activities.

I like consolecrunch.com because the admins are fair to the members and from what I read in the shoutbox people go really far by helping each other out setting up their PS3 / mod menu oh also; I have been awarded 1 month premium earlier and that was an amazing gift by consolecrunch.com I love this website and come here every day.

grtz and thanks for doing this for us!

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
i would be really nice to have a cid because i have been banned for what feels like forever and i really want to mod some games . CAN I have one . I ;ike this site because everyday i come home from school i can go online with spoofed cid and play with my friends

cran2015

Mar 29, 2015
I want to win to get back online to play with my amigos. Whenever I got bored I knew I could play gtao and time would go fast playing with friends. I realized I was addicted when I installed a website refresher so I could see when some public cids were posted lol. I pretty much appreciate this site for having a console id section. I will be honest I lurked on this site before making an account just to say thanks to console id posters. The chat is pretty helpful on questions and funny.

Frederico

Nov 30, 2013
Lisbon - Portugal - Europe
Hello every1.
@ShutTheCrunchUp :
I would like to earn that private CID so I can assist some friends achieving online-only trophies (not GTA V or COD), so I can update a couple of trophies, and play my 'oldies are good' Rainbow Six Vegas 2 online, for my own entertainment.
I like this site for the subjects debated here, the awesome staff, many interesting and interested users, lots of dowloadable stuff and from time to time I come searching for a CID, and already benefited a few times from the free ones occasionally posted by some kind users.

Good luck, everybody!
I C U...

TristaniLolz

Dec 27, 2014
I would love to win it because I'm playing on Public console id's for 2 months and It's annoying me because I always need to wait for console id's. I can't buy a own Private CID because my mum blocked my bank account because she thinks I got to many funds. So, I would love to win it :heart:

Corkyconor98

Oct 31, 2014
Heyy :) I think I should win because i need a new CID xD To be honest i think the site is good as it is :3

TekGlitcherHD

Dec 1, 2013
Well, Where do I start? Why I wanna win? I think everyone has the same reason xD They wanna get back online... but almost everyone here is gonna make some bs reason saying something like "I wanna be apart of the community, I'm a very nice dude" or something along those lines... I'm not here to make jokes but I WOULD like to win :heart: Since I got banned and wanna play again ;) The best part of this site... I gotta say the community. Everyone here is just so nice. Especially the staff/mods. I haven't been on this site much but hopefully I'll stay as much as I can since everyone is sooooo friendly!

X_Glenne25_X

Feb 18, 2015
ShutTheCrunchUp i think every 1 wants to win this.
What i like about this site:
:heart:1) For the daily posts off plublic console id's
:heart:2) For the working console id's, most site's posting fake 1's
:heart:3)This site has a easy way to be a member, i like the costum layout off the site most other site are stupid layouts,
its easy to find console id on a easy way just witch 1 click, you dont need to hit like or comment you just get it,
than see people yeah i have got a like from some1 without even really need to like it.
:heart:4) To make this site is a big step forward without u there where no console id's
:heart:5) people can have a chat if they have any problems on here, they get a answer back

Why i want to win a console id:
I wait for hours until an ID is posted, every day I look at your website to play online,
if I win I can play once at ease without hope you get banned once and play online when I want it and not to wait until a new console ID is posted, it will make me really pleased,

ok thats it
Have a nice day
;)

Actrippleog

Feb 20, 2015
i want to win because i have been modding for a little time cand got banned and want to mod again and i like this site cause they post tuts console ids and more this site is for beginners and people that know what there doing

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
Hey ConsoleCrunch! :p
Thanks for being a member of the official ConsoleCrunch! :)

I would like to give back to the members that have supported me and ConsoleCrunch throughout their time on here.

So, I will be giving away not 1, not 2, BUT 3 Private Console ID's (Also come with matching PSID's) to 3 lucky winners!

How to enter:
You must leave a like.
You must leave a comment on why you would like to win and what you like about this site.

Dates:
Starts - 25/03/2015
Ends - 25/04/2015 18:00pm

Winners will be PM'ed and will be given 3 days to reply or a new winner will be chosen.

Good luck! :D

Please Follow ConsoleCrunch on Twitter: http://twitter.com/consolecrunch

Please like and share my facebook page STCU's PS Unban Shop:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/STCUs-PS-Unban-Shop/1391891431125425
Well I'm going to start by saying that you are a good staff member.. You actually keep the community active. You put effort into this site and I really appreciate it :heart: now let's get to my point :xD: ok I would like to win because I want to feel that good moment.. (And u will remember that) . What I like about this site is everthing basically. Everthing in this site is helpful. Thanks for this giveaway STCU.
Good look to all :D
Peace out :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!