Ended 3 Private Console ID's For Giveaway!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
I would like to win simply so I can play and make the people who want mods happy. I have a lot of free time on my hands but can't mod the games I want to mod, I spend most of my time on this site either hanging around the shoutbox or in the cid area waiting for one to get posted. When one does get posted I can only mod one game before it gets banned then I cri.. Some of the key things I like about this site is the people of the site, not the randoms who come on and not really get to know anyone on the site, I'm talking about the people who are hanging around the whole site getting in contact with other modders, talking about modding, coding, and some times talk about random things. Hope everyone trys in this competition.
Hahah :) Good luck ;)

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
I would looooove to win cuz i really would appreciate a console id right now.. and also what i like about consolecrunch? well i love it alot! just the whole site and everyone on it.. the concept.. the idea.. and the people.. and the great great great and smaart owner:heart: just the whole consolecrunch is so clean, easy to understand, and i just wouldnt be that modder i am today if it wasnt for this site.. and i also want you to know that i was the only one who actually stood on ur side when some guy NOT mentioning names was being offensive to you or and call it whatever.. and i also sent this huuuuge ass long text to crunch just for you stcu and for ur rights.. cuz i love you as a brother:heart: cuz ur awesome :)
Thanks for the support man :) Means a lot. Good luck :)

Reactions: Marcus-swifty

fabius

Active Poster
Mar 2, 2014
Hey ConsoleCrunch! :p
Thanks for being a member of the official consolecrunch! :)

I would like to give back to the members that have supported me and consolecrunch throughout their time on here.
So, I will be giving away not 1, not 2, BUT 3 Private Console ID's!
How to enter:
You must leave a like.
You must leave a comment on why you would like to win and what you like about this site.
Dates:
Starts 25/03/2015
Ends 15/04/2015 18:00pm
Winners will be PM'ed and will be given 3 days to reply or a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck! :D
Please like and share my facebook page STCU's PS Unban Shop:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/STCUs-PS-Unban-Shop/1391891431125425
i would like to win because i just got my ps3 fixed and i like to play online. ConsoleCrunch has never let me down when it came to ps3 news and other cool things

Reactions: ShutTheCrunchUp

annontoyolo

Sep 13, 2014
@ShutTheCrunchUp 99% sure not gonna win, but giving it a go cuz u seem pretty cool. I really need a CID cuz I'm poor and I can't afford to buy one :( And that I really want to play games online and we should maybe chill in GTA or something lol. I like this site cuz there are nice members like u and there are cids hehe. Lol, if I win, i'll be crying out of happiness :xD:. Probably not but we need some hope right :) ?

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
i would like to win because i just got my ps3 fixed and i like to play online. ConsoleCrunch has never let me down when it came to ps3 news and other cool things

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
@ShutTheCrunchUp 99% sure not gonna win, but giving it a go cuz u seem pretty cool. I really need a CID cuz I'm poor and I can't afford to buy one :( And that I really want to play games online and we should maybe chill in GTA or something lol. I like this site cuz there are nice members like u and there are cids hehe. Lol, if I win, i'll be crying out of happiness :xD:. Probably not but we need some hope right :) ?
It's worth a try entering :) Good luck :)

Reactions: annontoyolo

AMG_Soldier

Mar 4, 2015
I would love a cuz you are one of my favorite people on this site and i actually joined this site because of you anf i would for you and me and other notable staff members to stay here and i love this site because i always get help when i need from all the staff and the staff are so friendly and nice and hopefully i can win
As they say "Another Day another console id" or " A console id a day keeps me away"(They dont actually say that lol:)

racemodz

Sep 28, 2014
I would love to win because i really would like a console id right now.also what i like about consolecrunch? well i love it alot! just the whole site and everyone on it the theme and the people in the chat and in the site it self thats why i bought premium.

☆ ☆ Vendetta Modz ☆ ☆

Active Poster
Dec 4, 2014
I'd like to win! Because with that I can play with mates again :)
Also, what I like about this site, is the community and the site it self is really good alot of really nice people witch is really hard to come by these days!! :)

Satan

Feb 8, 2015
I want to win because I been banned for 3 years, I have never won any of your give away. What I like about this site is that its always active and im on most of my time on this site :)

Deviance

Nov 25, 2013
i Want To win because i Haven't Play any Online Games For 3 Months And i'm Dying Right Now:D
and ID's why I love this site...
:dancingguy:

Last edited:

executioner33

Active Poster
Jun 9, 2014
Hey ConsoleCrunch! :p
Thanks for being a member of the official consolecrunch! :)

I would like to give back to the members that have supported me and consolecrunch throughout their time on here.
So, I will be giving away not 1, not 2, BUT 3 Private Console ID's!
How to enter:
You must leave a like.
You must leave a comment on why you would like to win and what you like about this site.
Dates:
Starts 25/03/2015
Ends 15/04/2015 18:00pm
Winners will be PM'ed and will be given 3 days to reply or a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck! :D
Follow: http://twitter.com/consolecrunch
Please like and share my facebook page STCU's PS Unban Shop:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/STCUs-PS-Unban-Shop/1391891431125425
i'd like to win because i love chiken dinner (the winner have chiken dinner:problemo:) and this site is the greatest modding domain thanks to all the Dev and members doing all they can to help
and thank you for the giveaway :)

Noob-_-Hacker

Feb 6, 2014
I would like to win because I've never won any giveaway in my life:(, and I got my original CID banned from the first day because I didn't know entering Multiman would get me banned ; I didn't know anything about modding at first

I really hope to win this time :bucktooth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.