Ended 5 PRIVATE CONSOLE ID+PSID GIVEAWAY [CHRISTMAS EDITION]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon69kush

Nov 13, 2015
Canada
christmas_lights.gif

Hello ConsoleCrunchers, Thanks for supporting me and
the official site ConsoleCrunch.com As you can see the title, Yes I am Hosting a Giveaway for 5 Private Console IDs as the Holidays are around. Their will be 5 different winners for this Giveaway!

I will update the winners and also PM Them, They will have a whole Entire week to Respond back!

Requirements are to comment in why you want to win this reward.
[STAFF INCLUDED]

Competition Ending: 12/25/15 [Christmas]

Happy Ho
lidays to All! :)
I want to win because i buyed a 200$ cid banned jailbreak

Reactions: Emaƞuεl

xSmile

Sep 29, 2014
I want to win because im banned and i got not so much money to buy a private console id and your a hero because you give every day a console id on console crunch and i hope that i win
LOVE CONSOLECRUNCH.

Reactions: Emaƞuεl

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
1).I want to win the ps3 console id because when i first got my jailbreak I was a straight up noob at modding I did not know i had my own private id so i was just modding the shxt out of games like no other then once i got use to the modding community i found out that i had got banned and i did not know i had one to begin with and how to get back online so i was searching how to unbann myself from ps3 and they gave me the full layout(Noob Shxt All The Way)
2).Second reason is that i saved up my school money to buy a Private Cid and then I Bought A Private Cid From @Bass Haxor and Then That Day That I bought It was Banned and because it was banned I Had a Unnoticed Rat On My Computer So I Removed It And Did A Whole System Restore And Put (Norton) On It So I Asked For Another 1 and He Said "No" Its My Fault I Got It Banned Which He Was Right.
3).Third reason I need a cid is because i bought and shared my last one with my friend which he got it banned and till this day i WILL NOT SHARE MY CID WITH ANYBODY...
@Emaƞuεl :heart:
:hello:idk if this is gonna work, cause there are so many other people that would love too win one.. but if it does than that's great. The reason I wanna win...hmmm.. well, first off me an you have talked before an you seem like an amazing person. Especially giving out 5 private cid's for Christmas. I mean come on! who could dislike a person like you? Anyone that has a jb ps3 would love too have one of these for Christmas! Second off you are like a bro too me. you've hooked me up like 3 or 4 times and I cant thank you enough for that. Means a lot. Not a lot of people would really do that for someone else. Third, I want you to understand that im not sucking up to you or anything but it would make my Christmas day an my Christmas break like the best. like it would mean a lot. but again I don't wanna suck up too you. You are becoming famous man, before long you wont acknowledge me haha. But it would me a lot if I won one of these for Christmas. Ill send you a YouTube channel art that ive made for you on Christmas as a gift. That's really all man. I don't wanna seem like im sucking up too you or anything.. I know ive bugged you a lot with these things but I hope everything goes well for your Christmas/ New years day. I hope you get everything you asked for. I wish you the best of luck in the future. cause youre gonna be famous one day (if not already) I already can see it now. but thanks bud!!

Merry Christmas !!
!HAPPY NEW YEARS!
-UnboundModdingTeam :heart:
u give , but u don't take :(
thanks emanuel for supporting this community !
hope i'll win this time :)

reason :

i have an old problem with paypal ! ( you know my story )
so i can't buy cid's or premium :(

anw merry christmas to you !
and to all cc members :heart:

and good luck to all ya'll:heart:

check this out too : https://consolecrunch.com/threads/5-premium-upgrades-giveaway-christmas-edition.19198/#post-229345
Hello Emanuel (BEST MODDER IN WORLD)
First I Will Say Thanks Man That You Make So An Amazing GIVEAWAY WOW
Thats Really Cool Bro.

Okay Now My Reason
I Will Win Because i Dont Have Paypal Money And Some Modders Will Scam Emanuel i Have My Jailbroken Ps3 New Just 1 monht And Its Banned Now I Wait For IDS By Console crunch From YOU Or Ohter Cool People They Help Us But I Can´t Buy An CID And I Will Win I Really Will Win For My Youtube Subcribers I Will Make Modded Lobby And More Unlock Alls For Friends Or Subcribers I Get The PS3 To My BirhtDay:xD: And Now My Console Its Banned i Just Buy To CIDs From An Modder But Thats Was An Unique ID And Banned 3 Weeks Now You Make An Really Cool GIVEAWAY FOR US
I Just Will Say Emanuel THANKS THANKS AND THANKS The Amazing People Of The Modder In World
So Emanuel That Was My Reason Why ? I Will Win This GiveAway Short Deschribe
I Dont Have Paypal Money
When i Buy An CID Its Fake Or Unique Not Private And I Get My Jailbroken PS3 For My BirhtDay
Emanuel SPEACIEL HOLYDAYS TO EMANUEL AND OHTER PEOPLE WHO POST CIDS Elite_Modz
And Members
I Will Play Normal Again Wiht My Jailbroken PS3 Emanuel

I JUST WILL SAY BEST GIVEAWAY BEST MODDER Emanuel I Love YOU :heart: #No Homo

Thats My Reason Emanuel !!!!
Info :
Skype tuningskillyt

Bye Bye Bye :shooting1:

PS: Sorry For My English Im From German

HAPPY
XMAS To All !!

#EmanuelAmazing :)
i want to win this because i have not money to buy me one, bc i have to buy something to my fam this christmas, nd my grandma died last weekend so all my fam is crying so i need to help to do everything like go have some fun, i just want to say happy christmas and happy new year to all, hope you have a awesome christmas and a awesome new year, i trust you all!
ty emanuel i really appreicate u, i can't thank u enoungh, sorry i´m not the best on english spell, i hope i´m lucky this time :heart:
u dont´t take but u give, emanuel u re the best, i know this sounds really stupid, but i´m your biggest fan , bc u help all other, i love it like a friend :heart: :heart: much love to u

Hello ConsoleCrunch Members, The following people quoted are the Winners for this Competiton!! Congratz and Merry Christmas to All!! If you did not win don't feel bad their is another awesome Giveaway Here ----> https://consolecrunch.com/threads/5-private-console-id-psid-giveaway-christmas-edition.19308/

Winners If your wondering when you will recieve your reward it will be Friday/Saturday! Thanks to all that Join!
santa-smiley.gif

Winners: @F µ Z Z ¥ .ιɴc @UnboundModdingTeam @RHTMoDz @Burak67 @Toppdolla MoDz

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!