Ended 5 PRIVATE CONSOLE ID+PSID GIVEAWAY [CHRISTMAS EDITION]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CANDY//Modz

Oct 18, 2015
i want to win because i have trouble signing in because im banned but cid posters save my life for a while then im broke but i really do appreciate it thanks emanuel

Reactions: Emaƞuεl

just4dalolz

Apr 28, 2015
I would like to win this because iv had a lot of bad experience with buying cid's iv been scammed so many times it would be awesome to win one but there are probably so many people that deserve it much more then I do so if you see people that deserve it more then I do give it to them but if you did decide to give me one that would be awesome

AshhySE

Nov 3, 2015
I want to win because you are all beasts and im buying things for my family and i need to upload videos on youtube merryChristmass every one thanks for hosting this giveaway

leskothepro

Aug 22, 2015
Merry Chirstmas!!
I want to win this giveaway because if i won i would be hosting free bo2 lobbies and giveaway free modded accounts, the reason im doing this is because people have the impression that modders are mean and they just derank and ban people. But no i will make atleast 50+ peoples day buy giving them free mods and zombieland and it will be a great time. Ive had atleast 15 people tell me yesterday that "WOW you are actually a nice modder" "thanks so much you are the best modder ever." they say this because im not trolling, im sharing.

ismail123

Oct 7, 2015
christmas_lights.gif

Hello ConsoleCrunchers, Thanks for supporting me and
the official site ConsoleCrunch.com As you can see the title, Yes I am Hosting a Giveaway for 5 Private Console IDs as the Holidays are around. Their will be 5 different winners for this Giveaway!

I will update the winners and also PM Them, They will have a whole Entire week to Respond back!

Requirements are to comment in why you want to win this reward.
[STAFF INCLUDED]

Competition Ending: 12/25/15 [Christmas]

Happy Ho
lidays to All! :)
i want this console id because i don't have money and i can't register in paypal and i just bought my ps3 i lost all my money

Arabium

Active Poster
Aug 15, 2015
Thanks Emanuel, great post! :)

I want to win because I have never had a private cid, I always played with public CID. And because I know Ithat i can never buy a private CID.

Good luck everyone and happy holidays! :D

RTM

Active Poster
May 17, 2015
I wanna win because i dont have enough money on paypal, and i just want to be online on PS3 again! :)

ali9

Jan 30, 2014
iraq
i realy want to win because im not like you >> i dont have a bank account and i cant make one >> even if i could.. i wont be able to purchase one from you because im from iraq
so i will be very happy if i won one :)
thanks for all of your great work with the ids and good luck to every 1 :)

Pazify

Nov 5, 2015
i want to win a cid because i need to support my friends and help them make videos and stuff

julyennlewuli

Active Poster
Dec 21, 2015
I got but raped please help me my dad forced my brother to **** me Emanuel
My reason pleaseeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sapphirestone78 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: sapphirestone78 is our newest member. Welcome!