PS3 -------------------------------------------------------Battlefield Hardline Modded EBOOT [HEN] [CFW]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

zzzzarfarf

Jun 26, 2021
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
thx m8

Rivergod

May 23, 2021
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
does this work

FFoorrdd5

Jul 21, 2021
yIlcNgV.png
gggfdssaazxrt

lurpak

Jul 29, 2021
yIlcNgV.png
erreeeeeeeeee

maxhatt3r

Aug 8, 2021
yIlcNgV.png
aight hope this wirky

marcthagod

Jan 12, 2022
yIlcNgV.png
dope
yIlcNgV.png
dope

iwjsdj

Dec 11, 2021
yIlcNgV.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.