PS3 -------------------------------------------------------Battlefield Hardline Modded EBOOT [HEN] [CFW]

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
thx m8
 
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
does this work
 
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
gggfdssaazxrt
 
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
erreeeeeeeeee
 
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
aight hope this wirky
 
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
dope
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
dope
 
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
......
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.