PS3 -------------------------------------------------------Battlefield Hardline Modded EBOOT [HEN] [CFW]

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
testing
 
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
thanks
 
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
thankss
 
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Sbhsshhsnsn
 
Hola chicos, hoy vi que Battlefield Hardline se actualizó a 1.08, así que quería actualizar mis mods para ustedes. También hice una herramienta, pero viendo que algunas personas tenían problemas (deberían solucionarse ahora, pero estas botas electrónicas no dolerán
yIlcNgV.png
), quería hacer esto. También a algunas personas les gusta usar EBOOT en lugar de una herramienta. Disfrutar
***El contenido oculto no se puede citar.***
O
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Ok
 
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Nice bro/ma'am
 
  • Like
Reactions: Buezzo BHW
N
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Ice bro
 
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
thanks
 
Hey guys today i seen Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i wanted to update my mods for you guys. I have made a tool as well but seeing as some people had issue's ( should be fixed now but these eboots won't hurt
yIlcNgV.png
) I wanted to make this. Also some people like to use EBOOT's instead of a tool. Enjoy
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Amazing
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: kuwinhair1 is our newest member. Welcome!