Cannot Access PSN on PS3

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xGodz----

Jul 10, 2018
666 Satan's Way, Hell
Hello fellow ConsoleCrunch forum readers, I need some assistance with my ps3. Basically today I was trying to access psn and I am treated to an error message "An error occurred. You have been signed out of PSN. (800710016)." I did some research before making this thread and found out this is an error caused by an IP ban from Sony. I look online and couldn't really find a solution as my IP is static and not dynamic. Does anyone know of a solution or at least how long these IP bans from Sony last? I am on a 4.86 Rebug DEX ps3. I have tried SEN Enabler and to no surprise it did not fix the issue.

QM|T_JinX

Public Hero
Retired Staff
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 10, 2016
first off on a dx system dont use sen you can use a VPN to solve this problem and maybe what @tedibrozi said go in to toolbox and and change active ps3id to cex

xGodz----

Jul 10, 2018
666 Satan's Way, Hell
Go to rebug toolbox, go to change active PS3ID and set to CEX, after rebooting try to sign bro, for me worked!
Thank you for the help, turns out my np environment changed when I restarted my console not long ago and all I had to do was change it back to “np”. I can now sign in online but now I have ran into another issue. I recently installed Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City via iso, installed all the patches in order, all the dlc etc. Now the first time I launched it worked but, the next day I turned on the console and now anytime I launch any game thats on hdd it crashes the console telling me something like a system software issue and that I need to tap the “ps button” to restart the console or reinstall the system firmware. Any ideas on what could cause this? I really do not want to have to fresh install my console.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.