Can't use an existing or create a new account...

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

FozeQuickFap

Nov 25, 2014
When i go to the sign up part and click on "Create a New Account (New Users) and "Use an Existing Account" all it says is "The connection to the server timed out.". It does not let me sign in on my other accounts, i am console banned but i am using the CID's that get posted on these forums. At first i figured i was mac banned so then i changed my MAC address but it still says the same thing :/. Please Help?

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Sounds like the cid is banned or you have internet connection

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
It maybe banned because once your on your one tell you disconnect. By any chance did you set the cid then change accounts?

FozeQuickFap

Nov 25, 2014
Reconnect your wifi or wire, maybe thatll work.

I've tried unplugging and plugging my router but it wouldn't work. And i regularly use an Ethernet cable connection to my laptop but it does not let me i guess. So then i went ahead and used WiFi and this is what happens
It maybe banned because once your on your one tell you disconnect. By any chance did you set the cid then change accounts?
Yes i did set the CID, and change accounts what do you mean? I have like 3 accounts on my PS3 and it does not let me sign in on any...

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
I've tried unplugging and plugging my router but it wouldn't work. And i regularly use an Ethernet cable connection to my laptop but it does not let me i guess. So then i went ahead and used WiFi and this is what happens

Yes i did set the CID, and change accounts what do you mean? I have like 3 accounts on my PS3 and it does not let me sign in on any...
Thats why the cid is banned but it wont say its banned tell you restart the console, restart your console then it will say the cid is banned ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...