[Changing NPUB - NPEB TO BLES or BLUS] (GUIDE)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

LuceiroFilm's

Oct 4, 2020
I do everything right, but when I am going to emulate the game, he says it is not possible to open the disc. can anybody help me?

itechgeektim

Mar 17, 2021
"STEP 1
So first off you need a psn version off the game this makes it easier to download a pkg then to download the ISO version off a torrent or parts.

STEP 2
Next once you have your Npeb or Npub game just install it on your ps3 of course if it's 4 gb or more you need to split it with psn stuff Then go to multiman and que it.

STEP 3
Install the game once done don't play it or start the game what you do is move the game to gamez folder and rename the region to Blesxxxx or blusxxxx.

STEP 4
Then download any update pkg file for the certain game for example battlefield 4 I am on Npub version but I want to change to bles so download 1.15 or 1.16 for bles doesn't matter any title update and install it.

Next part you need FTP server or comgienes file manger or whatever you use to file transfer things.

LAST PART
Step 5

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Posted by: 3CH (from)thetechgame.com
awesome

Tmdem57

Mar 27, 2021
"STEP 1
So first off you need a psn version off the game this makes it easier to download a pkg then to download the ISO version off a torrent or parts.

STEP 2
Next once you have your Npeb or Npub game just install it on your ps3 of course if it's 4 gb or more you need to split it with psn stuff Then go to multiman and que it.

STEP 3
Install the game once done don't play it or start the game what you do is move the game to gamez folder and rename the region to Blesxxxx or blusxxxx.

STEP 4
Then download any update pkg file for the certain game for example battlefield 4 I am on Npub version but I want to change to bles so download 1.15 or 1.16 for bles doesn't matter any title update and install it.

Next part you need FTP server or comgienes file manger or whatever you use to file transfer things.

LAST PART
Step 5

Pas mal le tuto

soronprfb

Apr 2, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

yo nice one

dwer

Nov 24, 2020
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

g g bet will try it

Moddingsince2015

Mar 30, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

thanks g

L337Ybp

Apr 7, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

Apr 8, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

Thanks bro

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: apple21 is our newest member. Welcome!