[Changing NPUB - NPEB TO BLES or BLUS] (GUIDE)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Lowgangiol

Sep 7, 2020
"STEP 1
So first off you need a psn version off the game this makes it easier to download a pkg then to download the ISO version off a torrent or parts.

STEP 2
Next once you have your Npeb or Npub game just install it on your ps3 of course if it's 4 gb or more you need to split it with psn stuff Then go to multiman and que it.

STEP 3
Install the game once done don't play it or start the game what you do is move the game to gamez folder and rename the region to Blesxxxx or blusxxxx.

STEP 4
Then download any update pkg file for the certain game for example battlefield 4 I am on Npub version but I want to change to bles so download 1.15 or 1.16 for bles doesn't matter any title update and install it.

Next part you need FTP server or comgienes file manger or whatever you use to file transfer things.

LAST PART
Step 5

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Posted by: 3CH (from)thetechgame.com
wow thanks for this

Quentin Barksdale

Jun 27, 2021
"STEP 1
So first off you need a psn version off the game this makes it easier to download a pkg then to download the ISO version off a torrent or parts.

STEP 2
Next once you have your Npeb or Npub game just install it on your ps3 of course if it's 4 gb or more you need to split it with psn stuff Then go to multiman and que it.

STEP 3
Install the game once done don't play it or start the game what you do is move the game to gamez folder and rename the region to Blesxxxx or blusxxxx.

STEP 4
Then download any update pkg file for the certain game for example battlefield 4 I am on Npub version but I want to change to bles so download 1.15 or 1.16 for bles doesn't matter any title update and install it.

Next part you need FTP server or comgienes file manger or whatever you use to file transfer things.

LAST PART
Step 5

Coollll

CEXZEN-

Jul 15, 2021
BbdnxnxnmxmdndjxnxjxjxjUOTE="ANGUS0023233, post: 562117, member: 212667"]"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

Posted by: 3CH (from)thetechgame.com[/QUOTE]

violinthe54

May 14, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

thanks

Jul 26, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

Thank nice info

Yousef266

Aug 4, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

nice tutorial

Bigmad

Aug 6, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

nicee

Feikkie1337

May 13, 2018
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

i hope it will heklp

worstgamer1

Aug 23, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

Nice one

keepointer

Apr 9, 2016
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

Thanks

fadedCFW123

Jun 27, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

Yooo the goat

fadedCFW123

Jun 27, 2021
"STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

LAST PART
Step 5

I’m udud

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.