Banned Console ID #79

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jason200i

Nov 13, 2013
i used it but i get a black screen with black ops european version, after using sen enabler and disabling Lv2 peek/poke with R1->R2 :)

Kalin

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
hm, this is very interesting. How is possible? Believe me Sony care about this, but i don't have answer... Thanks all is perfect in this perfect site.

Reactions: Younis

eXiLeModz

Oct 27, 2013
Sen enabler its the best guys

After changing to this cid,I go to sign in it says Server Timed out.
Also when copied this id it said it must be 32 chars before it even accepted it.
So after removing some the 1 was at the end of it(No 0s at all to the right) and it let me change it.after tht i tried signingin and it doesnt work

░♚SONY'S♚NIGHTMARE♚░

Former Staff
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 12, 2013
Texas
After changing to this cid,I go to sign in it says Server Timed out.
Also when copied this id it said it must be 32 chars befmore it even accepted it.
So after removing some the 1 was at the end of it(No 0s at all to the right) and it let me change it.after tht i tried signingin and it doesnt work
It has to be 7 zeros at beginning n 32 zeros at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.