Console ID's Discussion

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
NO CID'S UNTIL TOMORROW GUYS!!!!!!

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Since console ids have been slown down maybe people will appreciate them more when one does get posted and not play bo2.

Reactions: codmadz231

bdd

Nov 24, 2013
yeah really, do none you remember what it was like before people started sharing these?

kind of a strange thing to ask, does anyone remember what it was like to try and play bo2 on cfw, when you couldn't even connect without using sen enabler or whatever to disable cfw syscalls? now you can connect without disabling those, (i'll admit i've rtm'd bo2 once are twice with these id's, literally once or twice right when ccapi came out) i wonder why they let ppl start playing without disabling them?

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Since console ids have been slown down maybe people will appreciate them more when one does get posted and nit play bo2.
Maybe ??? Bro More than likely they don't care! public cids = go crazy!play all the bo2 you want! SMH!o_O:angry:

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
yeah really, do none you remember what it was like before people started sharing these?

kind of a strange thing to ask, does anyone remember what it was like to try and play bo2 on cfw, when you couldn't even connect without using sen enabler or whatever to disable cfw syscalls? now you can connect without disabling those, (i'll admit i've rtm'd bo2 once are twice with these id's, literally once or twice right when ccapi came out) i wonder why they let ppl start playing without disabling them?
Remember that time when everyone could play mw2 on 1.11 patches and it would take a year to get cid banned

bdd

Nov 24, 2013
i never played mw2, but really, can you guys see what i'm getting at? they had it so you couldn't connect without disabling syscalls, but now you can. i have this wild theory, that once they learned that ppl could disable the syscalls, they decided to start letting ppl play without doing it, because it would be more efficient to let people play, detect them, and ban the cids.

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux

I always delete history and disable cfw syscalls is a must!o_Oisn't it!(privateid)
Not that everyone or even 50% of cfw users do this with public cids.:confused: Sad:(

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
i never played mw2, but really, can you guys see what i'm getting at? they had it so you couldn't connect without disabling syscalls, but now you can. i have this wild theory, that once they learned that ppl could disable the syscalls, they decided to start letting ppl play without doing it, because it would be more efficient to let people play, detect them, and ban the cids.
Yea and?

Roar

♔King Donator♔
Nov 22, 2013
I don't know if this is allowed to ask or not, but does anyone here sell PRIVATE Console ID's? If yes what's your Skype because Im sick of fucking waiting!
Aaaarghhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: thebeezneez001 is our newest member. Welcome!