Console ID's Discussion

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bdd

Nov 24, 2013

yeah, and?.... man i'm just trying to wrap my head around why they would let ppl start playing without disabling the syscalls.... i think by loosening the security there, they tightened it up in a much more efficient way to combat shared cids. (because they know ppl are dumb)

does this make sense or am i just being paranoid?

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
yeah, and?.... man i'm just trying to wrap my head around why they would let ppl start playing without disabling the syscalls.... i think by loosening the security there, they tightened it up in a much more efficient way to combat shared cids. (because they know ppl are dumb)

does this make sense or am i just being paranoid?
No you're not totally agree with you.

Reactions: bdd

bdd

Nov 24, 2013
No you're not totally agree with you.

so, i wonder, could there be a way to release cids, where u could only change the cid if you disable syscalls too? i know it woudn't be as convenient as using ccapi to change your cid, but shouldn't it be something to be taken into consideration?

(i mean like start releasing cids, in some kind of .pkg, where noobs can ONLY have the option to change cid + disable syscalls)

Last edited:

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
so, i wonder, could there be a way to release cids, where u could only change the cid if you disable syscalls too? i know it woudn't be as convenient as using ccapi to change your cid, but shouldn't it be something to be taken into consideration?

(i mean like start releasing cids, in some kind of .pkg, where noobs can ONLY have the option to change cid + disable syscalls)
even if you did there will still be people that don't use it I mean im sure it's possible, someone will find a way to get the cid off the pkg and release it sepertly

bdd

Nov 24, 2013
even if you did there will still be people that don't use it I mean im sure it's possible, someone will find a way to get the cid off the pkg and release it sepertly

why would they do that tho, if they realized the importance of it, and someone actually took the time to set something up like this.... i mean at the very least, wouldn't it be a good experiment?

i'm just trying to add a positive sounding idea, i'm sorry if i'm wrong, i'm not trying to be a dick or anything. if onea u guys who knows french could run this by those french guys, please do and don;t worry about letting me know what they say, i just wanted to throw this in the air.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeTeM_H8

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
why would they do that tho, if they realized the importance of it, and someone actually took the time to set something up like this.... i mean at the very least, wouldn't it be a good experiment?

i'm just trying to add a positive sounding idea, i'm sorry if i'm wrong, i'm not trying to be a dick or anything.
Well thats the thing If they realized the importance of a cid we wouldn't need to be having this conversation

Reactions: bdd and LeTeM_H8

bdd

Nov 24, 2013
Well thats the thing If they realized the importance of a cid we wouldn't need to be having this conversation
ok well you aren't understanding what i'm trying to say, if you only give NOOBS that option, to only change cid + disable syscalls, then maybe cids would last longer. anyone who would take the time to take the cid out of the .pkg and just post it naked, would just be a douchebag and could be easily recognized as a turdburger. it might help. wouldn't it be a good experiment?

ppl keep doin the same thing, post cid, get it banned, post cid, get it banned, it's literally insane to keep doing the same thing over knowing the results and not liking them. ppl could atleast try something different once in a while and see what happens.

bdd

Nov 24, 2013
i also keep having this thought too tho, if people did start posting posting cids and forcing ppl to remove syscalls to change it, sony might have to tighten up their security yet again, and make it harder to play on cfw with private cids, which would also suck. but hey, i'm just talkin out my ass about this stuff, but i have been around since 3.55 cfw was a simple firmware install from recovery mode, and have been aware of cid bans since they started, and just feel like speakin my mind about it cause i'm kinda drunk.

xSlayerBladeMods

Active Poster
Dec 3, 2013
i also keep having this thought too tho, if people did start posting posting cids and forcing ppl to remove syscalls to change it, sony might have to tighten up their security yet again, and make it harder to play on cfw with private cids, which would also suck. but hey, i'm just talkin out my ass about this stuff, but i have been around since 3.55 cfw was a simple firmware install from recovery mode, and have been aware of cid bans since they started, and just feel like speakin my mind about it cause i'm kinda drunk.
And you're doing it in the cid section :/ yep you're drunk :Randy: but at least you're enjoying you're self unlike the rest of the hopeless "hockey " phucks eyeballing this page :p:trolol:o_O:problemo:

bdd

Nov 24, 2013
And you're doing it in the cid section :/ yep you're drunk :Randy: but at least you're enjoying you're self unlike the rest of the hopeless "hockey " phucks eyeballing this page :p:trolol:o_O:problemo:
this is the "cid discussion" thread and i 100% think what ive been talkin about is appropriate, and much more constructive than 90% of what gets posted here. thank you tho.

Reactions: LeTeM_H8

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
this is the "cid discussion" thread and i 100% think what ive been talkin about is appropriate, and much more constructive than 90% of what gets posted here. thank you tho.
Iget where you're coming from our only hope is that sony calms down on ps3 consolebanning and goes to ps4

bdd

Nov 24, 2013
there's nothing to calm down tho, it's most likely automated and already in place, and cheap as ****. hence my mad suspicion about them letting people sign on to bo2 without disabling syscalls.

bdd

Nov 24, 2013
here's a question. does anyone here know, exactly when did they start allowing ppl to play bo2 without disabling syscalls? was it from a bo2 update? or str8 up sony ps3 security? like i said b4, i rarely play bo2 and only know u can play without disabling syscalls cause ccapi came out and i was intrigued and wanted to rtm it, and later was like wow, i got on the servers without disabling syscallls, wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Curdawg:
    There’s nothing in the cex to dex function
  • @ lurch6661:
    over the mountain take me across the sky
  • @ Curdawg:
    I got to install Rex but it’s not worth it for just one mod menu
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Strange. Not sure but it should be in there. Maybe downgrade. Om running 4.84 or 4.83. Not sure. Think 4. Lol
  • @ Curdawg:
    Is it possible to stay online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Yea. For sure im on dex no problems.
  • @ Curdawg:
    Okay so I’ll just watch a tutorial on how to downgrade then play online
  • @ Curdawg:
    Thanks
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Np
  • @ lurch6661:
    i wonder why the sky is turning colors
  • @ Curdawg:
    This is why I like this site I’m not getting laughed at for not knowing sum
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Im gonna watch a movie. So catch you guys. Later
  • @ lurch6661:
    oo yea the mushrooms
  • @ Curdawg:
    Good question
  • @ Curdawg:
    Okay
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Everybody needs. To learn bro no worries
  • @ lurch6661:
    peace out jinx
  • @ Curdawg:
    Cya
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Yooo peace out brother
  • Chat Bot:
    fabiollregis is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    fabiollregis has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8672".
  • Chat Bot:
    Curdawg has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Curdawg has posted a new reply in the thread "BO3 Tool Zombies 1.07 By Tryzy".
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: SW@GKiD has started a new thread called "Superlative Сasual ****** - True Females" in Site...