Free Console Crunch Logos For Everyone!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013

Hi guys, today I'm announcing that I'll be doing logos like the one on our twitter page and the one mr @beerfearmods has!

fde3176a6f46b67d1646a772cd8fd83b.png

If you wanna request a cc logo feel free to post below & pm me with the details!

NOTE: I'm NOT doing free personal logos, just the ones pertaining to console crunch are free! If you want to buy graphics work from me just visit my design shop in the marketplace section.

Last edited:

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Nice! :)

I just got an idea :eek:

You should make some PS3 custom cooldboots, and themes :p

Reactions: Chris

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Can you make me a logo saying Dalvivn98
That's not free :( I have a sale on logos going on right now though. 3$ a logo and it's very well done. Also got lots of vouches from customers who've bought from me :)

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
ENDED

Hi guys, today I'm announcing that I'll be doing logos like the one on our twitter page and the one mr @beerfearmods has!

fde3176a6f46b67d1646a772cd8fd83b.png

If you wanna request a cc logo feel free to post below & pm me with the details!

NOTE: I'm NOT doing free personal logos, just the ones pertaining to console crunch are free! If you want to buy graphics work from me just visit my design shop in the marketplace section.
You got a modded account, could I get a CC logo?
:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: