Free Console Crunch Logos For Everyone!

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Active Member
Dec 11, 2013
572
494
163


Hi guys, today I'm announcing that I'll be doing logos like the one on our twitter page and the one mr @beerfearmods has!

fde3176a6f46b67d1646a772cd8fd83b.png

​
If you wanna request a cc logo feel free to post below & pm me with the details!

NOTE: I'm NOT doing free personal logos, just the ones pertaining to console crunch are free! If you want to buy graphics work from me just visit my design shop in the marketplace section.
 
Last edited:
Nice! :)

I just got an idea :eek:

You should make some PS3 custom cooldboots, and themes :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chris
Can you make me a logo saying Dalvivn98
That's not free :( I have a sale on logos going on right now though. 3$ a logo and it's very well done. Also got lots of vouches from customers who've bought from me :)
 
ENDED

Hi guys, today I'm announcing that I'll be doing logos like the one on our twitter page and the one mr @beerfearmods has!

fde3176a6f46b67d1646a772cd8fd83b.png

​
If you wanna request a cc logo feel free to post below & pm me with the details!

NOTE: I'm NOT doing free personal logos, just the ones pertaining to console crunch are free! If you want to buy graphics work from me just visit my design shop in the marketplace section.
You got a modded account, could I get a CC logo?
:-)
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.