Free Homebrew Game for Playstation 3 HEN

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

udkultimate

Active Poster
Apr 29, 2017
Brazil
Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Free_on_PS3_Xbox360_final.png

Hello friends!!!

Since I am already working on a new version of my game, Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, which is on Steam and coming soon to EPIC Games Store, I decided to make the homebrew port for PS3 and Xbox 360 for FREE, so now you can enjoy the BEST and most BASED homebrew game ever released for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

It's free to download on Gamejolt:

It runs on PS3 CFW/HEN and on Xbox360 RGH/JTAG, but you must manually change your console output video settings to 480p otherwise the game will not run.

As all of you know, I was able to port the free version of Unreal Engine 3 to both PS3 and Xbox360 some years ago, but, unfortunately, I was not able to optimize it enough to make it run perfectly on these consoles.

It runs at 60 fps but on the 480p resolution, if you change to 720p or even 1080p it will cause a memory overload on the PS3. Some maps may run on Xbox360, since the RAM memory of Xbox is 521MB while the PS3 is just 256MB. So I optimized the HUD to work on 480p and because of this you need to manually change the console output resolution.

I tried to change this setting on the PARAM.SFO but it did not work, it seems that this is something hard coded on the Unreal Engine 3 itself, since I used a very old UE3 source code leak for porting the engine.

Anyway, I am sure you will enjoy this game. The consoles versions are based on the first build, so it contains some bugs and the game's difficulty is hardcore. The actual build on steam is much better and improved compared to the consoles versions, but, anyways, this was more a personal challenge for myself.

The best thing is that it has local multiplayer with split screen on both consoles!

Enjoy!

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Thanks,good job

udkultimate

Active Poster
Apr 29, 2017
Brazil
Here follows a full walkathrough of the PS3 Version (the Xbox360 is the same but my console broke, so I can not capture gameplay). There are still 4 missions left and I plan to capture and upload very soon.

I am sure this is the biggest and most advanced homebrew game ever created for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, by the way, this is a full game for these consoles, running on a custom version of Unreal Engine 3, which I myself ported to these consoles many years ago (UDK Ultimate Engine). I am sure my game's quality on these consoles matches the quality of the first generation of PS3/Xbox 360 games.

All the best,
Nidal Nijm.

udkultimate

Active Poster
Apr 29, 2017
Brazil
Fursan al-Aqsa Remake: Steam Winter Sales - Zionists Melting

Fursan al-Aqsa Diapers Update and Steam Winter Sales

Fursan al-Aqsa will receive a SUPER Discount for Steam Winter Sales! Do not miss this AMAZING opportunity to play the most BASED indie game of all times. Also please, check the new DIAPERS update, it is fu****ng fun!

Steam Winter Sales begins tommorrow. This is the biggest season sales event on Steam, and, for this reason, I decided to give again a HUGE discount for my game (50% Off). Do not forget that you are buying 2 games in 1 package (Fursan al-Aqsa Classic and Fursan al-Aqsa Remake).

Both games are fun and unique, while Fursan al-Aqsa Classic plays more like a tactical retro-shooter, which makes you feel like a Palestinian Solid Snake, Fursan al-Aqsa Remake makes you feel like a Bad Ass Palestinian Max Payne on Steroids, by allowing you to kick ass of IDF Soldiers in the most creative and funny ways.

Here you can check the latest steam reviews for my game, from other gamers (these reviews are more honest than the reviews of sites like IGN and Gamespot):

Politics aside, this game is very fun to play, since it has some memorable and over the top action moments which will trully make you feel immersed in the gameplay experience, alongside with its unique Soundtrack, Classical Palestinian Resistance Songs which help to create the mood for this game. And if you check Fursan al-Aqsa Remake last update (Ultra Realistic Mode), you will have too many laughs

I added diapers for the IDF soldiers and fart sounds, just like they do in real life

Diapers_1.png

I plan to make this a season update, and remove it on the next update, Nablus Mission, unless you want to keep this. The decision is up to you!

Diapers_2.png

Last, but not least, I ask this for the almost 20k users who whishlisted my game, please, buy Fursan al-Aqsa now on Steam Winter Sales! This is the best moment to support my game, since now another campaign against my game started on Social Media, so supporting my game shows to these haters that this game has thousands of players and supporters around the world.

P.S: If you did not vote on my game yet, please, do not miss the last 3 hours of Indie of the Year Competition here in IndieDB:

Best regards,
Nidal Nijm, a.k.a "The most BASED game developer on Steam".

udkultimate

Active Poster
Apr 29, 2017
Brazil
Fursan al-Aqsa Remake - Steam FPS Fest & Nablus Update

Embark in this new mission with Ahmad al-Falastini, the most f***ng based game protagonist of all times. Have fun hunting some zionists with a sniper rifle (just like in real life).

fursan_aqsa_remake_loading_screen_E.png

Finally after many months I was able to finish this new update which brings also many other quality of life improvements on the game besides this new mission, as you can see below.

So what you are waiting for blowing up #zionist #terrorists?

Do not miss this opportunity to buy Fursan al-Aqsa on Steam FPS Fest by just 7 bucks!!!

fps_fest_partner_share.png

Here follows a list of changes for this new update:

* Added rebind keys support for movement (WASD), especially usefull for AZERTY keyboards;

* Added rebind key for Camera View Change, useful to solve problem some players had whenever using TAB as the camera change key;

* Added full Gamepad Support with rebind keys options (except for movement and camera, which are hardcoded to left and right thumbsticks);

* Even though Gamepad is Supported, you will still need to use the mouse for navigating through some menus (Mission Selection Screen, Skins Selection, Options);

* There is a bug on which sometimes even though your key rebind configurations were saved/loaded correctly but on the options menu (in the game's main menu) it is not updated correctly. To avoid this, always rebind/check your keys settings on the settings menus from inside the pause menu (not on the options menu from the main menu);

* Fixed some menus elements which were out of place on ultra wide monitors;
* Added a Bullet Time Reset Counter for helping players with the Ranking System and some Achievements;
* Added a Target Locking System, a.k.a Red Triangle of Death LOL;
* Added new weapon Sniper Rifle;
* Added new weapon Missile Launcher Tower;
* Removed Diapers Update (it will come back later on as an optional mode LOL);
* Added new mission: Nablus The Lion's Den;
* Added 5 new Steam Achievements;
* Added full Steam Community Items: Trading Cards, Badges, Emoticons, Profile Backgrounds and Animated Stickers;

* Added the original demos for preservation purposes. They are not polished enough, have many bugs, but you can see at least the evolution of Fursan al-Aqsa Classic. However, due some copyrights issues, I did not add these builds on Steam, but you can download them freely from IndieDB:

To play them you need to go to \Binaries\Win32\FursanAqsaGame.exe

Thanks and until next time!

Reactions: Younis
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!