GLITCHINNG V8.1[RELEASE]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
probably a dumb question but how do i install this on pc? all i see is a sco.
Download a PC Mod loader(most use xStorm Snoutx's mod mod loader) and rename that .sco to whatever the modloader's addon's need to be renamed and then add that.sco to your .img file for the mod loader. Replace files and you will be good to go

PliskinDev

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 19, 2019
Minnesota
hello swizzy

Do you have any idea about this

Rockstar Dev Menu GTA IV

runscript
DEBUG_ON
DEBUG_OFF
SET_DEBUG_TEXT_VISIBLE
SCRIPT_ASSERT
OPEN_DEBUG_FILE
CLOSE_DEBUG_FILE
SAVE_INT_TO_DEBUG_FILE
SAVE_FLOAT_TO_DEBUG_FILE
SAVE_NEWLINE_TO_DEBUG_FILE
SAVE_STRING_TO_DEBUG_FILE
GET_MODEL_NAME_OF_CAR_FOR_DEBUG_ONLY
GET_MODEL_NAME_FOR_DEBUG
GET_ROOM_NAME_FROM_CHAR_DEBUG
INIT_DEBUG_WIDGETS
CREATE_WIDGET_GROUP
END_WIDGET_GROUP
ADD_WIDGET_SLIDER
ADD_WIDGET_FLOAT_SLIDER
ADD_WIDGET_READ_ONLY
ADD_WIDGET_FLOAT_READ_ONLY
ADD_WIDGET_TOGGLE
ADD_WIDGET_STRING
DELETE_WIDGET_GROUP
DELETE_WIDGET
DOES_WIDGET_GROUP_EXIST
GET_CONSOLE_COMMAND
RESET_CONSOLE_COMMAND
START_NEW_WIDGET_COMBO
ADD_TO_WIDGET_COMBO
FINISH_WIDGET_COMBO
ADD_TEXT_WIDGET
GET_CONTENTS_OF_TEXT_WIDGET
SET_CONTENTS_OF_TEXT_WIDGET
ACTIVATE_VECTOR_MAP
SET_PLAYER_INVISIBLE_TO_AI
SET_ALL_PEDS_SPAWNED_ARE_COPS
GET_NETWORK_RESTART_NODE_DEBUG
TAKE_SCREEN_SHOT
DISABLE_DEBUG_CAM_AND_PLAYER_WARPING
PRINT_MISSION_DESCRIPTION
GET_NAME_OF_SCRIPT_TO_AUTOMATICALLY_START
GET_FRAME_COUNT
START_SCRIPT_FIRE
IS_SCRIPT_FIRE_EXTINGUISHED
REMOVE_SCRIPT_FIRE
REMOVE_ALL_SCRIPT_FIRES
START_CAR_FIRE
START_CHAR_FIRE
EXTINGUISH_CHAR_FIRE
IS_CHAR_ON_FIRE
START_OBJECT_FIRE
EXTINGUISH_OBJECT_FIRE
ACTIVATE_NETWORK_SETTINGS_MENU (Not sure what this is)
DEACTIVATE_NETWORK_SETTINGS_MENU (Not sure what this is)

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
hello swizzy

Do you have any idea about this

Rockstar Dev Menu GTA IV

runscript
DEBUG_ON
DEBUG_OFF
SET_DEBUG_TEXT_VISIBLE
SCRIPT_ASSERT
OPEN_DEBUG_FILE
CLOSE_DEBUG_FILE
SAVE_INT_TO_DEBUG_FILE
SAVE_FLOAT_TO_DEBUG_FILE
SAVE_NEWLINE_TO_DEBUG_FILE
SAVE_STRING_TO_DEBUG_FILE
GET_MODEL_NAME_OF_CAR_FOR_DEBUG_ONLY
GET_MODEL_NAME_FOR_DEBUG
GET_ROOM_NAME_FROM_CHAR_DEBUG
INIT_DEBUG_WIDGETS
CREATE_WIDGET_GROUP
END_WIDGET_GROUP
ADD_WIDGET_SLIDER
ADD_WIDGET_FLOAT_SLIDER
ADD_WIDGET_READ_ONLY
ADD_WIDGET_FLOAT_READ_ONLY
ADD_WIDGET_TOGGLE
ADD_WIDGET_STRING
DELETE_WIDGET_GROUP
DELETE_WIDGET
DOES_WIDGET_GROUP_EXIST
GET_CONSOLE_COMMAND
RESET_CONSOLE_COMMAND
START_NEW_WIDGET_COMBO
ADD_TO_WIDGET_COMBO
FINISH_WIDGET_COMBO
ADD_TEXT_WIDGET
GET_CONTENTS_OF_TEXT_WIDGET
SET_CONTENTS_OF_TEXT_WIDGET
ACTIVATE_VECTOR_MAP
SET_PLAYER_INVISIBLE_TO_AI
SET_ALL_PEDS_SPAWNED_ARE_COPS
GET_NETWORK_RESTART_NODE_DEBUG
TAKE_SCREEN_SHOT
DISABLE_DEBUG_CAM_AND_PLAYER_WARPING
PRINT_MISSION_DESCRIPTION
GET_NAME_OF_SCRIPT_TO_AUTOMATICALLY_START
GET_FRAME_COUNT
START_SCRIPT_FIRE
IS_SCRIPT_FIRE_EXTINGUISHED
REMOVE_SCRIPT_FIRE
REMOVE_ALL_SCRIPT_FIRES
START_CAR_FIRE
START_CHAR_FIRE
EXTINGUISH_CHAR_FIRE
IS_CHAR_ON_FIRE
START_OBJECT_FIRE
EXTINGUISH_OBJECT_FIRE
ACTIVATE_NETWORK_SETTINGS_MENU (Not sure what this is)
DEACTIVATE_NETWORK_SETTINGS_MENU (Not sure what this is)
Okay first off most of the debug functions are deprecated I believe I have only messed with the saving and opening debug file ones on my search to find a way to get things to save. I have never messed with any of the widget natives tbh. As for the the rest i can test them. The network settings menu could either be the pregame menu or the character customization..? don't quote me on that I could be wrong just a guess. Before I test a native I usually just google it or search here: https://gtamods.com/wiki/List_of_native_functions_(GTA_IV) before I make a test function and try it. What are you trying to find out exactly?? dm me

PliskinDev

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 19, 2019
Minnesota
Okay first off most of the debug functions are deprecated I believe I have only messed with the saving and opening debug file ones on my search to find a way to get things to save. I have never messed with any of the widget natives tbh. As for the the rest i can test them. The network settings menu could either be the pregame menu or the character customization..? don't quote me on that I could be wrong just a guess. Before I test a native I usually just google it or search here: https://gtamods.com/wiki/List_of_native_functions_(GTA_IV) before I make a test function and try it. What are you trying to find out exactly?? dm me

I want to know if the Rockstar Dev Menu can be activated or not :)

PliskinDev

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 19, 2019
Minnesota
Read about it in the se7en website
8 years ago and developers talked about it, there are those who said that they need the game gta iv beta and some said that it can be activated offline only
The topic was deleted for no reason

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Read about it in the se7en website
8 years ago and developers talked about it, there are those who said that they need the game gta iv beta and some said that it can be activated offline only
The topic was deleted for no reason
It was probably deleted for a good reason. I doubt native calling would enable any type of "Dev menu" some random would have leaked that info by now. But if you could activate a dev menu with natives I am surprised I havent found it lol but i doubt it man

DreamsMightComeTrue

Active Poster
Aug 16, 2019
No matter what I do my ps3 just black screens and doesn't load any ideas as to why menu looks good and seems like it has good features but I cant get it to load for the life of me...

swaeleeray

Dec 5, 2019
PS3
I have Complete Edition
You need a USB with atleast 30gb because the complete edition is a big game, after copy the game to your USB then install the mods. I recommend you buy GTA IV original and Episodes From Liberty City because I've never tried modding the complete edition so it might not work with complete edition

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
v9 will be release either by the end February or the beginning of March. Thank you all for waiting patiently and thank you to all my beta testers!!!

Snipergx3

Aug 23, 2019
When you're joining a game people blackscreen you before you can turn on your protections, can you make a mod that protects you against people blackscreening you when you join a game

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Okay so update time. Stop messaging me on discord about V9. I will finish it when I finish it. I am taking my time as it will probably be the last Public version. I will be releasing other projects in the future like I am planning to redo my roleplay mod and I have added alot more to it since the initial release. But I am adding alot to V9 that will make it the most unique GTA IV mod menu ever created. Also I don't give a flying **** about anybodies personal opinion, especially over the internet. Stop messaging me about the Mizdx project. I tested his files before release I never touched the project other than that. He just suggested to use my Mod menu with the mods for the full experience(which I really appreciate). But i just spread some of my knowledge of the game that is all. Now stop slandering my name. I have done enough for this community and don't deserve the non-sense slander.

But anyways v9 will be out in a few more months. Ik nobody really cares but for the few that do, v9 will have a huge surprise for all Console Crunch Members!

Reactions: MerchantISO
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: lurch6661 has started a new thread called "gta5 give cars to friends glitch" in PlayStation 4...