GLITCHINNG V8.1[RELEASE]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DreamsMightComeTrue

Active Poster
Aug 16, 2019
Thanks for the update sad that people are asking about something that doesn't technically have to come out I mean you don't have to release it if you dont want to also love the menu v8.1 is great as always with your menu and hopefully people will stop bugging you about that

Aki_FINx

Aug 12, 2017
Okay so update time. Stop messaging me on discord about V9. I will finish it when I finish it. I am taking my time as it will probably be the last Public version. I will be releasing other projects in the future like I am planning to redo my roleplay mod and I have added alot more to it since the initial release. But I am adding alot to V9 that will make it the most unique GTA IV mod menu ever created. Also I don't give a flying **** about anybodies personal opinion, especially over the internet. Stop messaging me about the Mizdx project. I tested his files before release I never touched the project other than that. He just suggested to use my Mod menu with the mods for the full experience(which I really appreciate). But i just spread some of my knowledge of the game that is all. Now stop slandering my name. I have done enough for this community and don't deserve the non-sense slander.

But anyways v9 will be out in a few more months. Ik nobody really cares but for the few that do, v9 will have a huge surprise for all Console Crunch Members!
omg come on hurry up my ass is itching lmao

Reactions: MerchantISO

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Thanks for the update sad that people are asking about something that doesn't technically have to come out I mean you don't have to release it if you dont want to also love the menu v8.1 is great as always with your menu and hopefully people will stop bugging you about that
Thank you haha and yea I wasnt even gonna do a v9 but I added alot more stuff and redid alot so I'd rather end off with a better release.
omg come on hurry up my ass is itching lmao
Lmfaooooo

PliskinDev

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 19, 2019
Minnesota
I may remember that my aunt told me
About menu theme changer

It is a total dependence on style game, codes, colors and icons

As for menu theme changer

Player can change theme
Background, color and font size from the menu

TrxllKidooo

Dec 4, 2017
Can someone please blacklist this fucking **** named SouthKoreanGirl... she has many accounts . For example , ManipulativeGirl, ArrogantGirl, SweetGirl, DisobedientGirl ,DehydratedGirl. All she does is black screen lobbies for no reason .

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
Can someone please blacklist this fucking **** named SouthKoreanGirl... she has many accounts . For example , ManipulativeGirl, ArrogantGirl, SweetGirl, DisobedientGirl ,DehydratedGirl. All she does is black screen lobbies for no reason .

I blacklisted them the ones that you said that are her accounts.

This blacklist is useful and you should be protected within lobbies this will blackscreen her when she tries to join you or randomly join...

Her accounts that are blacklisted so far:
if(get_hash(players_name(playerid)) == 3621660367) return true; //SouthKoreanGirl
if(get_hash(players_name(playerid)) == 3722550470) return true; //ManipulativeGirl
if(get_hash(players_name(playerid)) == 686257348) return true; //ArrogantGirl
if(get_hash(players_name(playerid)) == 888593982) return true; //SweetGirl
if(get_hash(players_name(playerid)) == 114244895) return true; //DisobedientGirl
if(get_hash(players_name(playerid)) == 2980260974) return true; //DehydratedGirl

DOWNLOAD: https://ufile.io/gmimmi5e

Reactions: TrxllKidooo

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
I blacklisted them the ones that you said that are her accounts.

This blacklist is useful and you should be protected within lobbies this will blackscreen her when she tries to join you or randomly join...

Her accounts that are blacklisted so far:
if(get_hash(players_name(playerid)) == 3621660367) return true; //SouthKoreanGirl
if(get_hash(players_name(playerid)) == 3722550470) return true; //ManipulativeGirl
if(get_hash(players_name(playerid)) == 686257348) return true; //ArrogantGirl
if(get_hash(players_name(playerid)) == 888593982) return true; //SweetGirl
if(get_hash(players_name(playerid)) == 114244895) return true; //DisobedientGirl
if(get_hash(players_name(playerid)) == 2980260974) return true; //DehydratedGirl

DOWNLOAD: https://ufile.io/gmimmi5e

*DEVELOPERS ONLY* Incase you try to edit it with SCOToolBox you can't its playerid and i made sure that you couldn't if found a bypass some how...

Reactions: TrxllKidooo

MerchantISO

Active Poster
Dec 20, 2017
Not useful against mizdx
I tried but it didn't work
I think he is using sprx
To protect it from the blacklist

Except Glitchinng v8.1
When I use it
I find Glitchinng kicks him off
From free mode

Maybe swizzy place an order in Glitchinng kicking mizdx
Automatically

:ROFL::ROFL:

You can make it autoload so when he joins it freezes him before he turn on his protections unless he got autoload protections then you can't

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Lol no Glitchinng has hella protections. He probably gets kicked for messing with you. The blacklist on Glitchinng is super small and you can even disable it in the navigator.

PliskinDev

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 19, 2019
Minnesota
Not useful against mizdx
I tried but it didn't work
I think he is using sprx
To protect it from the blacklist

Except Glitchinng v8.1
When I use it
I find Glitchinng kicks him off
From free mode

Maybe swizzy place an order in Glitchinng kicking mizdx
Automatically

:ROFL::ROFL:

Ha ha ha funny
That's why I developed sco scripts

And sprx to protect me from Glitchinng a while ago

You idiot, I'm no longer playing
gta iv and eflc anymore

I moved to a new project which is GTA V after finished

I will move to ps4

Alex Blade
He is right to say about you
He warned you

!!! i don't care and bye !!!

Last edited:

Aki_FINx

Aug 12, 2017
Ha ha ha funny
That's why I developed sco scripts

And sprx to protect me from Glitchinng a while ago

You idiot, I'm no longer playing
gta iv and eflc anymore

I moved to a new project which is GTA V after finished

I will move to ps4

!!! i don't care and bye !!!

no u owe these ppl too much especially famous merchantiso he will not have any youtube vid ideas without u u quit u get da ps3 treatment bik freez & bik boot

Reactions: MerchantISO

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Lol I promise you aren't gonna be able to protect yourself from Glitchinng v9 :p lmaoooo everything is kept for my private use tho.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice