PS3 [GTA IV - EFLC] Common.rpf And DLC.rpf - Handling, Weapon Edits, Car Spawner

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PPRX

Oct 8, 2017
I'm glad to see there are people working on these old school mods in 2019.
I ported the SkyLine's rpf mods to ps3 a while ago.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
You know I don't got problems with you and we have worked together in the past so I do have respect for you. But why do you "release" stuff and delete the links later. The point of the modding community it to keep links up. I still have links up from 2013-14ish. No disrespect but what is the point in removing your links? Alot of people message me for your stuff lol

Snipergx3

Aug 23, 2019
You know I don't got problems with you and we have worked together in the past so I do have respect for you. But why do you "release" stuff and delete the links later. The point of the modding community it to keep links up. I still have links up from 2013-14ish. No disrespect but what is the point in removing your links? Alot of people message me for your stuff lol

Or replies back all I want is Redmotion Revision 2 from him I've been asking for a while I don't know what his problem is... Why show people stuff then not release or release them delete the links quickly again. I swear one day I'm going to create my own mod menu.

ModerNGU

Sep 11, 2019
Heey men! Can i maybe have it? I'll do a yt video to show everyone that ur working on it! & u spending ur time for other people! Apreciatte ur job men!

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
I don't understand why he does this lol

Reactions: MerchantISO

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
Or replies back all I want is Redmotion Revision 2 from him I've been asking for a while I don't know what his problem is... Why show people stuff then not release or release them delete the links quickly again. I swear one day I'm going to create my own mod menu.
For the record last we talked he was still working on RMX 2. Things dont happen over night now..

Aki_FINx

Aug 12, 2017
That's how i started learning lol cuz all the menus sucked and had shitty defaults turned on

Reactions: PPRX

TrxllKidooo

Dec 4, 2017
I have the link to the blue motion menu lol. Also , please don’t release this. I’m already tired of bums abusing black screens on the daily .

Snipergx3

Aug 23, 2019
I have the link to the blue motion menu lol. Also , please don’t release this. I’m already tired of bums abusing black screens on the daily .
I know bro I hate mod abusers, I have the bypass bro, if you send my the Bluemotion I'll send you the bypass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ lurch6661: lol