How to customize PSN Flair Color to any color (CEX OR DEX)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

XMas

Jan 9, 2016
@Luke
>> "ad-homing...Get out of here, kid."

What? It's legitimately hard to take your comment's idea seriously when you sound like an elementary school bully who is trying to act tough over the internet. Hmmm, where did I seen that before? HMMMM... where DID I SEEN THAT before? ...erm can't remember, déjà vu. Awh man, I thought you was a grown adult!

@Jonah

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. As if we need any more reasons to prove the toxicity of the LBP2 community. If you want to know how and why people are becoming radicalized in the community — look no further than this comment. None of your plotted incoherence is sensical or true at all because all of it is bullshit that never even happened, shame on you! At this point it's not even worth my time arguing over lies you made up, at the end of the day it doesn't matter because it's just a customization color on a more than a decade old unsupported platform — so what's the point of framinh me over grudges? Hypothetically, you somehow took my credit. Ok, so what do you guys get out of it?

@Luke

I already stated this before but you chose to state it again... your picture does not matter because it's out of context and does really show much of anything. That is not what I was saying "HOW" to, because again, it's out of context. I'm repeating this to drive home the message: Hypothetically, you somehow took my credit. OK, so what do you guys get out of it?!

Instead of arguing on a form, talk to me 1 on 1 (me and Luke) via Voice Chat or we can do some kind of interview if this is really sincere. My DMs are wide and is public to anyone; here's a link to DM me about it:

Code:
https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=1594317140

Only if you are sincere though, could just be a misunderstanding. I want YOUR side of the story via VC or interview with me explaining my side as well so that we can properly work this out and peacefully resolve this as quick as possible. No one likes to fight and I believe this is the solution. If you don't want to? Well, I can't really force you because that's your call to make, but the community will still treat you what you're really are regardless, so... yeah, DM me.

The fact still stands unless it's debated on Twitter, it's my method. You are capable of sleeping throughout the night. Get over it.

"Herp derp I'm just a kid!1!1"
Ok, whatever you say, psychotic lying 2-faced hypocrite ass *****, I'll sleep well tonight knowing that I had this mod way before you and I don't have to whine over not having it and attempt to appeal to force trying to mask my lies. Me and TBA both agree that the leading cause of the LBP community being where it is today is because of you. You have no sense of agency or consequences, and you think you can do shit freely. As you keep posting you're only exposing that fact even more. Please off yourself, would be much better without your faggot ***** ass

Cancerious

Dec 9, 2017
Why should I listen to the pedophile Luke? The last time I listened to one, I was in a van and i got touched in places I didn't want to be touched on.
> me irl to your entire comment
giphy.gif

Oct 30, 2018
Ok, whatever you say, psychotic lying 2-faced hypocrite ass *****, I'll sleep well tonight knowing that I had this mod way before you and I don't have to whine over not having it and attempt to appeal to force trying to mask my lies. Me and TBA both agree that the leading cause of the LBP community being where it is today is because of you. You have no sense of agency or consequences, and you think you can do shit freely. As you keep posting you're only exposing that fact even more. Please off yourself, would be much better without your faggot ***** ass
This.

Why should I listen to the pedophile Luke? The last time I listened to one, I was in a van and i got touched in places I didn't want to be touched on.
Valid point. If I proceed to reply to him anymore he's gonna touch me at night and send a dick pic saying "you like?".

Jul 13, 2015

"Let's derail the thread because we lost! "LOL UR A PEDOPHILE NO ONE LISTEN TO HIM BECAUSE SOME RANDOM KIDS CALLED HIM A PEDO DUR!""

Please stop shitting up the thread, you've both done enough of that as it is. Trying to slander me doesn't work when you already got proven to be a remorseless underhanded liar and a credit thief, idiot.

Oct 30, 2018
No he'd say something worse like "Hey baby girl I'll never do anything to you. sends dick pic You like? Btw I got some mods in my pod, wanna follow me?"
Oh my gosh. Did you just send me an unsolicited dick pic and you didn't even buy me dinner? Normally I'd say no, but I love those types of men. I hope you did not masturbate today. Let me caress your masculine brain by me being your girlfriend ^ ^

Reactions: Cancerious

Cancerious

Dec 9, 2017
Yea I did, you do like, and you will be my girlfriend... Unfriend this and that and we are able to edate my girl... It doesn't matter if you are a mother of three and live in Georgia and I live in the UK, I want property to boost up my masculinity! Yes... caress my masculine brain!!!! *sends another dic pic*

Reactions: JonHypersomniac
Oct 30, 2018
Yea I did, you do like, and you will be my girlfriend... Unfriend this and that and we are able to edate my girl... It doesn't matter if you are a mother of three and live in Georgia and I live in the UK, I want property to boost up my masculinity! Yes... caress my masculine brain!!!! *sends another dic pic*

Owo, hm okay! Yea Luke, I do want you to stare at me with your erogenous eyes that's the epitome of dying inside. It's a dead end job of being a local mom, pop, and duck that you see on the side of adult sites. That silver-mate of yours looks so juicy and cut, my girlhood is moist and ready to trumble (baked like a cake, but not musn't be a burnt cupcake in temp), missing the hood honey? That's ok! HEART FOR HEART ME UWU KAWAII

Cancerious

Dec 9, 2017
This feels different than the last time — so carnal, so . . . necessary. He caresses my behind with his long-fingered hands, and I'm helpless, trussed up and pressed into the mattress, at his mercy, and of my own free will. He hits me again, slightly to the side, and again, the other side, then pauses slowly as he peels my panties down and pulls them off. He gently trails his palm across my behind again before continuing my spanking. I surrender myself to the rhythm of blows, absorbing each one, savoring each one . . . He caresses my behind again and trails his fingers down toward my sex and slowly sinks two fingers inside me, moving them in a circle, around and around and around, torturing me. I moan loudly as my body takes over, and I come and come, convulsing around his fingers.
Owo, hm okay! Yea Luke, I do want you to stare at me with your erogenous eyes that's the epitome of dying inside. It's a dead end job of being a local mom, pop, and duck that you see on the side of adult sites. That silver-mate of yours looks so juicy and cut, my girlhood is moist and ready to trumble (baked like a cake, but not musn't be a burnt cupcake in temp), missing the hood honey? That's ok! HEART FOR HEART ME UWU KAWAII

Oct 30, 2018
This feels different than the last time — so carnal, so . . . necessary. He caresses my behind with his long-fingered hands, and I'm helpless, trussed up and pressed into the mattress, at his mercy, and of my own free will. He hits me again, slightly to the side, and again, the other side, then pauses slowly as he peels my panties down and pulls them off. He gently trails his palm across my behind again before continuing my spanking. I surrender myself to the rhythm of blows, absorbing each one, savoring each one . . . He caresses my behind again and trails his fingers down toward my sex and slowly sinks two fingers inside me, moving them in a circle, around and around and around, torturing me. I moan loudly as my body takes over, and I come and come, convulsing around his fingers.

Before I know it, he’s got both of my hands in his viselike grip above my head, and he’s pinning me to the wall using his lips … His other hand grabs my hair and yanks down, bringing my face up, and his lips are on mine … My tongue tentatively strokes his and joins his in a slow, erotic dance … His erection is against my belly.

Suddenly, he sits up and tugs my panties off and throws them on the floor. Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. Holy cow! … He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length. Oh no … Will it? How?

Cancerious

Dec 9, 2017
He sits up again and trails a spoonful of ice cream down the center of my body, across my stomach, and into my navel where he deposits a large dollop of ice cream . . . He kisses each of my breasts and sucks each of my nipples hard, then follows the line of ice cream down my body, sucking and licking as he goes. And I try, I try to stay still despite the heady combination of cold and his inflaming touch. But my hips start to move involuntarily . . . He's hovering over me . . . and then he's inside of me, hard and fast . . . 'This way,' he murmurs . . . He leans over, releases my hands, and pulls me upright so I am practically sitting on him . . . He nuzzles my neck, biting down, as he flexes his hips, deliciously slowly, filling me again and again. He smiles against my neck, and his fingers curl around my jaw and throat, holding me fast for a moment.
Before I know it, he’s got both of my hands in his viselike grip above my head, and he’s pinning me to the wall using his lips … His other hand grabs my hair and yanks down, bringing my face up, and his lips are on mine … My tongue tentatively strokes his and joins his in a slow, erotic dance … His erection is against my belly.

Suddenly, he sits up and tugs my panties off and throws them on the floor. Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. Holy cow! … He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length. Oh no … Will it? How?

Oct 30, 2018
He sits up again and trails a spoonful of ice cream down the center of my body, across my stomach, and into my navel where he deposits a large dollop of ice cream . . . He kisses each of my breasts and sucks each of my nipples hard, then follows the line of ice cream down my body, sucking and licking as he goes. And I try, I try to stay still despite the heady combination of cold and his inflaming touch. But my hips start to move involuntarily . . . He's hovering over me . . . and then he's inside of me, hard and fast . . . 'This way,' he murmurs . . . He leans over, releases my hands, and pulls me upright so I am practically sitting on him . . . He nuzzles my neck, biting down, as he flexes his hips, deliciously slowly, filling me again and again. He smiles against my neck, and his fingers curl around my jaw and throat, holding me fast for a moment.

I'm beginning to feel a dull, pleasurable ache deep in my belly, caused by the balls. Idly I wonder how long I will be able to manage without some, um . . . relief? I cross my legs . . . I bite my lip. Christian smiles at me, his eyes gleaming wickedly. He knows exactly what he's doing . . . 'Relax,' he breathes. 'If it's too much . . .' His voice trails off, and he gently kisses each knuckle in turn, then gently sucks the tip of my little finger . . . I surrender briefly to the sensation, my muscles clenching deep inside me. Then I screamed bloody murder . . . He had raped me.

Cancerious

Dec 9, 2017
Get tom-tom'ed property! You said "no" to my orders once because you didn't want to pay for dinner! Get blocked.

*texts my friend on Twitter*, blocked and divorced my girlfriend, our 10-minute marriage is #OFFLINE
I'm beginning to feel a dull, pleasurable ache deep in my belly, caused by the balls. Idly I wonder how long I will be able to manage without some, um . . . relief? I cross my legs . . . I bite my lip. Christian smiles at me, his eyes gleaming wickedly. He knows exactly what he's doing . . . 'Relax,' he breathes. 'If it's too much . . .' His voice trails off, and he gently kisses each knuckle in turn, then gently sucks the tip of my little finger . . . I surrender briefly to the sensation, my muscles clenching deep inside me. Then I screamed bloody murder . . . He had raped me.

Zrofar

Nov 26, 2017
I'm not the one with a grudge, you've hated me since almost the moment you knew me back in like 2016 or maybe earlier.
I beg to differ on that. Back then on LBP3 when I unknowingly posted a level containing the glitch DLC that you made, you're the one who got all hurt over it. The fact that you cared so much about the incident, causing you to hate me and anything I do to this day fucking amazes me. Now, I understand that I have done some toxic things throughout my time on LBP, but this is about you and me. Nothing between us would have ever happened if you didn't get so pent up over me publishing that level. Say what you want about it but that's the truth of what happened.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice