How to customize PSN Flair Color to any color (CEX OR DEX)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
https://cdn.**************/attachments/417222851410526208/424807643945893898/4da531b02bbf4faf70435be809246fdf.png
759a9678e46409203213109c18986424.png
51e4720476d45d0f2d5359d19c27228e.png
still lmaoing at his life in 2019. first picture is his brother explaining to me how he's a shut-in loser

Last edited:

viMax

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2016
Ok
In this tutorial I will be showing how to make your PSN Flair color anything, and even edit the opacity (transparency/translucence) of it.

20181028_010659.jpg

*Apps Needed: CCAPI on PC and PS3, NetCheat

I would assume that a lot of you have heard of the PS Vita banner colors too, but this is not that. This new way to get colors adds a whole new variety of color possibilities, literally any color possible can be set to your profile flair color.

Step 1: The first thing you will want to do is go to [★Debug Settings]>[Boot Mode], and if your system is not already on it change it to Release Mode and it should prompt you to reboot your console, so do that.

20181028_003529.jpg

Step 2: Head to your PSN profile and open it, sit on this screen and follow the next steps.

20181028_012607.jpg

Step 3: Open NetCheat, Connect and Attach it to the PS3 using CCAPI.

unknown.png

Step 4: Go to the Search tab in NetCheat and set it up as shown in the photo.

Value:
ff4b75ff
Search: Equal To
Type: X Bytes
Start Address: 00000000
Stop Address: 01A00000

unknown.png

Step 5: Select Initial Scan and you will get this prompt, keep it at 1 and click Okay.

unknown.png

*Note the scan may take quite a while to finish, just be patient.

Step 6:
Once you have gotten a result such as the one shown, right click and select Copy.

unknown.png

Step 7: Once result is copied, go to the Codes tab and paste it in here using keyboard shortcut ctrl+v

unknown.png

Step 8: This is the part where you will choose what color you would like to use on your PSN profile, but first you will need to understand how the color code is made up. In the given photo it shows how to identify the color and opacity of it.

color_code.png

A website that I would recommend using to select your desired color is https://html-color-codes.info/

Step 9: Once you have the color you want, go back to NetCheat and put it into where you pasted the result you got from searching for ff4b75ff, make sure to follow the photo above to put your color correct.

For this example I will be using red [FF0000] as my color.

unknown.png

Step 10: Once you have input the color you wish, click on the Write button below the box containing the color code.

unknown.png

Step 11: After you have selected the Write button with your color, open the colors tab on your profile and you should see it in place of the one pink color, select it.

20181028_022352.jpg

After all of that, you're done! Your custom color will be visible to all of your PSN friends and players you meet.

20181028_022532.jpg

I hope this tutorial helped you guys, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

LGEmpathy

Jun 12, 2021
In this tutorial I will be showing how to make your PSN Flair color anything, and even edit the opacity (transparency/translucence) of it.

20181028_010659.jpg

I would assume that a lot of you have heard of the PS Vita banner colors too, but this is not that. This new way to get colors adds a whole new variety of color possibilities, literally any color possible can be set to your profile flair color.

Step 1: The first thing you will want to do is go to [★Debug Settings]>[Boot Mode], and if your system is not already on it change it to Release Mode and it should prompt you to reboot your console, so do that.

20181028_003529.jpg

Step 2: Head to your PSN profile and open it, sit on this screen and follow the next steps.

20181028_012607.jpg

unknown.png

Value: ff4b75ff

unknown.png

Step 5: Select Initial Scan and you will get this prompt, keep it at 1 and click Okay.

unknown.png

Step 6:
Once you have gotten a result such as the one shown, right click and select Copy.

unknown.png

Step 7: Once result is copied, go to the Codes tab and paste it in here using keyboard shortcut ctrl+v

unknown.png

Step 8: This is the part where you will choose what color you would like to use on your PSN profile, but first you will need to understand how the color code is made up. In the given photo it shows how to identify the color and opacity of it.

color_code.png

A website that I would recommend using to select your desired color is https://html-color-codes.info/

Step 9: Once you have the color you want, go back to NetCheat and put it into where you pasted the result you got from searching for ff4b75ff, make sure to follow the photo above to put your color correct.

unknown.png

Step 10: Once you have input the color you wish, click on the Write button below the box containing the color code.

unknown.png

Step 11: After you have selected the Write button with your color, open the colors tab on your profile and you should see it in place of the one pink color, select it.

20181028_022352.jpg

After all of that, you're done! Your custom color will be visible to all of your PSN friends and players you meet.

20181028_022532.jpg

I hope this tutorial helped you guys, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Word?

CEXZEN-

Jul 15, 2021

20181028_010659.jpg

20181028_003529.jpg

20181028_012607.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Step 6:

unknown.png

unknown.png

color_code.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

20181028_022352.jpg

20181028_022532.jpg

Ggg Oh #151515

CEXZEN-

Jul 15, 2021

20181028_010659.jpg

20181028_003529.jpg

20181028_012607.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Step 6:

unknown.png

unknown.png

color_code.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

20181028_022352.jpg

20181028_022532.jpg

Please make video how to do that

LhyModding

Sep 8, 2014

20181028_010659.jpg

20181028_003529.jpg

20181028_012607.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Step 6:

unknown.png

unknown.png

color_code.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

20181028_022352.jpg

20181028_022532.jpg

Thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if there isnt that mutch already working ids online then yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    i mean theres gotta be a way to popularize
  • @ lurch6661:
    this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    think there will be more online is when the jb on ps4 starts running
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    jaywill32 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    iShatOnU__ has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Pizzasheit has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    oARSN is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    AbuDzar is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.