PS3 i mod online without psn patch... but i havent gotten banned is it only a matter of time?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Apr 27, 2020
C

Cid is console id you use it to play online if console ud get banned you cant go online until you get new one
ok i could hop on board with that thats what i used to do with xbox but it was alittle different... about how often you gotta buy em? and where do i buy them xD

Nov 16, 2019
Well yeah that works too I guess I just find my way a way to get on faster and some reason it works
Well bro if it works great stuff but for me naa if log in about 3 hours ago and guess what nit console id ban account ban luckily i change ps3 setting just carried save data over to nather user :)

FBModderFresh

✨Managing Chatbox✨
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Sep 10, 2015
Ireland
Well bro if it works great stuff but for me naa if log in about 3 hours ago and guess what nit console id ban account ban luckily i change ps3 setting just carried save data over to nather user :)
Public cid or private obviously private your going to last alot longer than 3 hours if not you might wanna consider asking your supplier are they 100% private

Nov 16, 2019
ok i could hop on board with that thats what i used to do with xbox but it was alittle different... about how often you gotta buy em? and where do i buy them xD
Bro is say use psn patch and ps ninja and get one private cid but use public ones i use daily publics but uf no publics available i use my own
Bro if you wanna play only must use cid cid is key for the door :)

Apr 27, 2020
Bro is say use psn patch and ps ninja and get one private cid but use public ones i use daily publics but uf no publics available i use my own
Bro if you wanna play only must use cid cid is key for the door :)
so psnpatch and ninja gets me the console id from that console (for like a backup) and then i change it to a public one and when the public one gets banned i can just buy another one and ill still have my private one?

ik that was very confusing but im just tryna understand

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
i mod online without psn patch... but i havent gotten banned is it only a matter of time? the way i go about launching games is:

- start up ps3 NOT logged into psn
- launch fan controller (to make my fan a bit faster)
- then launch multiman
- then select gta
- then start up the "disc" (the actual backup on my hdd)
- then once i in story mode i log on to psn

will i get banned eventually or can i continue to mod without patch? in ever get reported cause im always super friendly to other players if that makes a difference

I AM ON CEX AND I HAVE TRIED THE PSN PATCH HOMEBREW BUT IT DOESNT WORK WHEN I TRY TO USE IT
PS Ninja is old and could raise red flags believe me.... SONY updated their anit cheat system don't use PS ninja just use SEN enabler

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
i mod online without psn patch... but i havent gotten banned is it only a matter of time? the way i go about launching games is:

- start up ps3 NOT logged into psn
- launch fan controller (to make my fan a bit faster)
- then launch multiman
- then select gta
- then start up the "disc" (the actual backup on my hdd)
- then once i in story mode i log on to psn

will i get banned eventually or can i continue to mod without patch? in ever get reported cause im always super friendly to other players if that makes a difference

I AM ON CEX AND I HAVE TRIED THE PSN PATCH HOMEBREW BUT IT DOESNT WORK WHEN I TRY TO USE IT
also when you boot up your in the XMB then before loading into online you need to hold R2 + Triangle this deletes your CFW history aka tricks sony thinking you have a OFW ps3

Apr 27, 2020
o
also when you boot up your in the XMB then before loading into online you need to hold R2 + Triangle this deletes your CFW history aka tricks sony thinking you have a OFW ps3
k i think i figured out sen enabler will gta 5 mod menus work after i switch it over to OFW via sen enabler
or is that not necessary? also if you could send a link of a video thatd be great
thanks for the help to everyone!!

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
o

k i think i figured out sen enabler will gta 5 mod menus work after i switch it over to OFW via sen enabler
or is that not necessary? also if you could send a link of a video thatd be great
thanks for the help to everyone!!
they should work if not just after you want to get of your ps3 just do R2 + triangle
or do sen enabler

Apr 27, 2020
they should work if not just after you want to get of your ps3 just do R2 + triangle
or do sen enabler

ok can someone give a a list of steps as to what to do first? cause i got everything up and running but whenever i try to spoof my idps i dont think its working cause it says it is but on this reddit post i saw it said i needed to buy a new idps for it to spoof or some shit like that
so if you guys could just give me a list thatd be great!!!

(as well as when to do the steps)

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
ok can someone give a a list of steps as to what to do first? cause i got everything up and running but whenever i try to spoof my idps i dont think its working cause it says it is but on this reddit post i saw it said i needed to buy a new idps for it to spoof or some shit like that
so if you guys could just give me a list thatd be great!!!

(as well as when to do the steps)
JUST USE WEBMAN MOD THEN JUST PRESS R2+TRIANGLE SIMPLE! if you can't figure out sen enabler then don't use it and if you got a brain you don't need to buy a CID off some guy to get SEN working so just do what i said R2 + triangle

Apr 27, 2020
JUST USE WEBMAN MOD THEN JUST PRESS R2+TRIANGLE SIMPLE! if you can't figure out sen enabler then don't use it and if you got a brain you don't need to buy a CID off some guy to get SEN working so just do what i said R2 + triangle
ok so first i start up the ps3
then i launch multiman (cause i prefer it)
tthen once back on xmb screen i do r2 + triangle and once sycalls are deleted i sign in and launch the game i previously loaded
i sign in on xmb screen cause if i dont my friends dont show up on my list
is that ok?

ANGUS0023233

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Nov 1, 2019
?
ok so first i start up the ps3
then i launch multiman (cause i prefer it)
tthen once back on xmb screen i do r2 + triangle and once sycalls are deleted i sign in and launch the game i previously loaded
i sign in on xmb screen cause if i dont my friends dont show up on my list
is that ok?
yes

nassr

May 13, 2020
im doing it as well. lucky me for more then 5 mounth of freeze and tease
i think gta doesn't owe this game anymore. the moders does

pitok9

Apr 15, 2015
Greece <3
Nah I never used psn patch and all my friends do the same too I fear that psn patch flags more than nothing just personal opinion
Really you think it puts a flag? How come I use it at least 1 year now cuz i've heard that ps ninja is dead overall. So what do you recommend in your opinion so that you can disguise your cid and etc ??

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!